Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 10-11-2017, 01:41 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)
Default Mr. KJJ,

Boom-badumtch, happy birthday!

Let many things be a part of you, but not define you - make you shine, too, okurr?

Old 10-11-2017, 02:55 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7492)

Happy Birthday, kjjcarpenter! Happy Birthday, Thread!

Old 10-11-2017, 04:38 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Old 10-11-2017, 05:14 AM
Howler Punk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (451)

Happy birthday you australian piece of shit jk! Hope you have a nice day with your family Kevin

Old 10-11-2017, 07:03 AM
Super Stingbee

kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)

Happy birthday.

Oh my oddness.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Gunnr is on a roll now (297)Gunnr is on a roll now (297)Gunnr is on a roll now (297)

Happy Birthday!

Old 10-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (704)

The love is real! Thank you all kindly.

I spent most of the day trying to fix a rather irritating knock in the Golf, but Crystal and I went out for a nice lunch when I could drag myself away from the car for a couple of hours. She got me some lovely, little "homely" items to spruce up my office, as well as the complete twelve-volume collection of "History of Middle-Earth", which I hope to have the time to devour some time soon.

Old 10-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Stunk

CravenKnight is sitting tight íní being cool (7)

happy birthdaze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
She got me some lovely, little "homely" items to spruce up my office, as well as the complete twelve-volume collection of "History of Middle-Earth", which I hope to have the time to devour some time soon.
THE FUCK

GIVE ME THAT
Old 10-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)

oh shit, I should check the actual forums more often.
Happy being older mr Kevin