Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 03-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post
Was that shit edited, or did you guys actually add the sounds and music to the server? o.o
This looks absolutely amazing! Was the factory really that big, or was a lot of that just window-dressing?
Rupture Farms was a huge project that started out as manual labor and later used creative mode to be finished. That adventure map was a sort of side project. The real gem is this:

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 03-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Spark Stunk

Gunnr heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)Gunnr heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
Rupture Farms was a huge project that started out as manual labor and later used creative mode to be finished. That adventure map was a sort of side project. The real gem is this:

Holy shit, that was cool!
I'd defiantly join in when I can in whatever game chosen with you guys

Barista cashier: O...k.... $1.85

Old 03-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)

It seems darker than NnT.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Thudslug

Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (313)Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (313)Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (313)Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (313)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlam View Post
It seems darker than NnT.
Everything is darker than NnT, even you.

Old 03-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Global Moderator
Formerly J_dude320

JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)JayDee is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1165)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulaabeo View Post
Bring back the old Furcadia server. :V

In all seriousness, as much as we all had fun on the Minecraft/Technic servers, I think it's time to move on. I don't have many suggestions myself, but another survival game would be sweet.
Oh god, don't remind me about the Furcadia server. I had to wade through piles of yiffing furries before I figured out how to get to the Oddworld server. It was surprisingly well put together though, I remember 11/12 year old me being very impressed.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:34 AM
Thudslug

Shrykull43 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (60)

A 7 Days to Die or maybe an Icewind Dale or Diablo II server, idk if anyone plays those games anymore but I love 'em.
We are cunts. Every one of us, down to a man

Old 03-20-2017, 07:17 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5460)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post

I'm still so happy with how that turned out. Deserves much more views though.

I also still get asked about the Rupture Farms adventure map to this very day. Even though I've never said I was the creator.

Old 03-21-2017, 03:36 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3999)

I've been playing a lot of 7 Days to Die lately. How much interest would there be from people here to have our own server to play on? I can probably get one running.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.