Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-16-2017, 09:43 AM
Howler Punk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)
Default ♪ Music V7.0 ♫

Retired: Version 6.0

Since Meech is not active from some time and the previous thread is pretty old I thought that a new music thread would be a good thing to do.
This is the part I share it right?

Old 02-16-2017, 09:54 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7454)

Old 02-16-2017, 11:18 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Was mine not good enough

Old 02-16-2017, 03:50 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
Was mine not good enough
Yeah I stole your thread away with a giant spam post that actually took real time and effort and thought and then like no one else posted lol....

Not like I'm a little salty or anything. Just....disappointed.

Courage isn't a matter of not being afraid... It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway. - The Doctor (Jon Pertwee)

Old 02-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (770)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (770)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (770)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (770)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (770)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (770)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (770)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post
Yeah I stole your thread away with a giant spam post that actually took real time and effort and thought and then like no one else posted lol....

Not like I'm a little salty or anything. Just....disappointed.
Because people skip your posts!

Old 02-16-2017, 06:44 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (215)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlam View Post
Because people skip your posts!
Don't make me repost it here. I'll kill you all!

Courage isn't a matter of not being afraid... It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway. - The Doctor (Jon Pertwee)

Old 02-16-2017, 10:22 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

I should have just put a number in the title of mine. Ah well. Here we are.

Old 02-16-2017, 11:41 PM
Thudslug

I'm goin full on emo-tard mode because why the fuck not?

Old 02-17-2017, 05:43 AM
Howler Punk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (421)

Jesus isnt that edgy?

Old 02-17-2017, 01:37 PM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (674)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post

I'm goin full on emo-tard mode because why the fuck not?
There is nothing wrong with Crush 40.

I still listen to it frequently.
Old 02-18-2017, 11:32 AM
Stunk

horiZon managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (32)

Since few Days i listen to the old Albums from Daft Punk - Discography & Homework at most. I like the old stuff. The new Album don't gives me the love i need.

Old 02-23-2017, 06:31 AM
Sleg

FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (595)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (595)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (595)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (595)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (595)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (595)

Last edited by FrustratedAssassin; 02-23-2017 at 06:33 AM..
Old 02-23-2017, 09:37 AM
Howler Punk

Old 02-23-2017, 06:56 PM
Thudslug

This one above is my ringtone, and it's literally the male equivalent of the Kim Possible ringtone. Guess which part of the song I'm talking about!

Old 02-24-2017, 10:50 PM
Howler Punk

HOMINIX is on a roll now (204)HOMINIX is on a roll now (204)HOMINIX is on a roll now (204)

Old 03-15-2017, 02:27 PM
Howler Punk

This will make you cry. Steven Wilson is great, so are the whole Porcupine Tree band

Old 03-19-2017, 09:35 AM
Thudslug

Shrykull43 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (60)

The Sword's newest two albums, the first being Metal, and the second is the same album played acousticly. Truly shows the diversity of the band; their other albums exemplify this as well as each one is a totally new musical evolution of The Sword.

We are cunts. Every one of us, down to a man

Old 03-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Gunnr is on a roll now (282)Gunnr is on a roll now (282)Gunnr is on a roll now (282)

https://youtu.be/lp00DMy3aVw

Barista cashier: O...k.... $1.85

Old 03-20-2017, 03:19 PM
Thudslug

Shrykull43 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (60)

I like old Linkin Park CDs but everything since MtM makes me feel like an edgy middleschooler when I listen to it, they really lost their groove breeding industrial, rock, and rap together like in In the End on Hybrid Theory; now all that's left are whiny overly emotional lyrics and some electronic noises.
We are cunts. Every one of us, down to a man

Old 03-20-2017, 07:49 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Gunnr is on a roll now (282)Gunnr is on a roll now (282)Gunnr is on a roll now (282)

When I heard the song I didn't even know it was linkin park, But I havent heard anything new from LP blow up on the radio in a while.
LP's old stuff really takes me back ironically to my old edgy middle schooler days lol.
They've changed for sure though. Whiney and overly emotional seems to really speak to this generation tbh. :\

On a side note, I do like the song but Kiiara's voice only sounded good during her first line. (Drops always get me)

Last edited by Gunnr; 03-25-2017 at 01:37 PM..
Old 03-26-2017, 10:29 AM
Howler Punk

New tracks from the Gorillaz's coming new album Humanz are out:

They're all awesome, they give me some good old taste of the previous albums. The hype is real.

Old 03-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

^I've had Spirit House and Ascension on replay for the past 2 days. The spirit house vid is such a trip(typical Murdoc lol)

Old 03-26-2017, 01:34 PM
Howler Punk

Same dude! Ascension is my favorite of these four tracks, good shit. Also yeah dickhead Murdoc showing his dick as usual.

Old 03-31-2017, 11:44 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)

Relistened to this masterpiece recently.

Killing Joke - Extremities, Dirt and Various Repressed Emotions

For those who don't know of Killing Joke. They're probably one of the most influential bands you've never heard of. And one of the best Post-punk bands ever. This album in particular is raw, aggressive and damn right insane in places.

Worth a whole listen through.

Old 04-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Zappfly

Acclivius managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (22)

Here's a really good song I'll often find myself binge-listening to.
https://soundcloud.com/summer-was-fun/sine-language

(How xo you get those thumbnails?)
Old 04-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Formerly Scrabtrap(wo)man

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)

Best if high.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Gorillaz: Let me out
https://youtu.be/1dONxX9rifs

Old 04-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Formerly Scrabtrap(wo)man

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5633)

Yaaaaas

Old 04-11-2017, 06:00 AM
Howler Punk

@Gunnr It's better if you use the embed link
@STM that's some good shit!

Old 04-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetux View Post
@Gunnr It's better if you use the embed link
@STM that's some good shit!
I use my smartphone