Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 02-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Thudslug

lbyrd2 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (59)
Exclamation THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I was reading a magazine recently and it said that 10% of all DS games are those bad, repeditive horse games!!!

10%!!!!!!!!!

not sales, games!!!!!!

something must be done!!!!

my deviantart page: http://lbyrd2.deviantart.com/

Old 02-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Laserguns!

Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)

rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:41 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (34)

Something must be done!
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Old 02-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Grubb Fisherman

Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)

I think that much more than 10% of the games are bad, but that's because all I ever see is "MY PET ANIMAL" and "SPELLINGMASTER" or stuff like that. I'd love a good RTS game for the ds, that'd rock, most of the ones i've seen suck.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (94)

Settlers is cool

But yes, horsies are eating our percentages.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike Witch View Post
She's quite cute. This thread is now about cute women.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubfish View Post
I think that much more than 10% of the games are bad, but that's because all I ever see is "MY PET ANIMAL" and "SPELLINGMASTER" or stuff like that. I'd love a good RTS game for the ds, that'd rock, most of the ones i've seen suck.
Are you talking about the percentage of titles released or the percentage that remain unsold on the shelves of your local video game retailer?

Old 02-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Grubb Fisherman

Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)

That's all I've seen in the shops recently, plus i've noticed an increase in the amount of these games being created.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)

There is a market for them. Without pony-obsessed children or well-meaning grandmas to buy them, the repetitive DS horse game genre goes away.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Thudslug

Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)

It's Ubisoft's fault. Blame them. They're churning out these babies at an exponential rate.
For more information, please refer to this post pertaining to a similar topic;
Shitty DS games this way.

Old 02-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Less worse

Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killy View Post
It's Ubisoft's fault. Blame them. They're churning out these babies at an exponential rate.
For more information, please refer to this post pertaining to a similar topic;
Shitty DS games this way.
Half the wall at FS for DS shit was covered in this garbage. Jesus fucking Christ.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Thudslug

lbyrd2 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (59)

AND all the NON-horse animal games make another 10%.

ONE FIFTH of ALL DS GAMES are BAD ANIMAL GAMES!!!

(IN CASE YOU COULDN'T GUESS I LIKE ALL CAPS!!!!!!!)

my deviantart page: http://lbyrd2.deviantart.com/

Old 02-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Thudslug

Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)

Quote:
I don't.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:28 AM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbyrd2 View Post
AND all the NON-horse animal games make another 10%.

ONE FIFTH of ALL DS GAMES are BAD ANIMAL GAMES!!!

Do that again and I'll infract you
Old 02-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Less worse

Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbyrd2 View Post

I hate you so much.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

Y'know what's also bad and repetitive? Your posts. God, YOU MAKE MY EYES BLEED. But yeah, DS games aren't almost as bad as the Wii ones.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

God knows why you little square is green.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:22 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

yeah theres so many crappy Wii and DS games and it all "The Petz" fault!