Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 03-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashpunk View Post
Well thanks for making me a birthday thread didn't exspect it!
And why do so many people hate me on this forum, i'm just a simple guy that likes Oddworld, so please stop calling me!
People do not hate you... Ok maybe some people do, but if you're talking about the "dick" discussion, they were talking to each other. Not you. Or at least I have a feeling they were. Just because a post is in your thread saying something like "Your such a doofus" doesn't necsesarily mean they're talking to you. If they are they'll usually quote it or you can ask if it was directed at you. Also the people who do it to you probrably just like your reaction.

Also I don't hate you. Just start spelling better, stop being so rash (I myself have been so in the past I'm certain.), and don't act like somebody pissed on you if they call you a moron on the internet. It's an empty threat, it's an empty statement. If a person on the other side of the world screamed "Crashpunk I hate you!" you wouldn't react, as you can't hear it.

Oh and Happy Birthday once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:16 PM

Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Having a sense of humility AND a sense of humor both will perform miracles for your popularity.

Old 03-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Thudslug

Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)

Happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one.

Old 03-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Laserguns!

Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
There are dildos ya know..... those count too for lezzies.
But they really aren't the same as a pink wrinkly floppy thing that suddenly becomes stiff and crotch-invading.

So

*raises hand*
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:12 AM

Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Pilot is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike Witch View Post
But they really aren't the same as a pink wrinkly floppy thing that suddenly becomes stiff and crotch-invading.
Hah! You know I had to read that over about 5 times before I got it.

Hmm?

Whu..... huh?

Ah.......oh OH!

Heh heh... I get it now.

PI-FOR-BRAINS