Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Mods & Hacks

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Really, really, really, really stupid

johnnyk89 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (13)
Default AO and AE new 2012/13 levels

hey guys i'm making a post thread i was wondering if this thread needs more new AO and AE levels for now and next year.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:19 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

No.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
No.
oh, ok maybe i'm just a little bit to fast to understand.
um what about cam files and editing objects?
I know i just went through all the details of some projects it's very simple to do so yeah. i think.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)

We already have a levels thread

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
We already have a levels thread
yeah i know that but i made a new thread for the future levels i know it's sounds not strange but some people thinks like i don't know sounds a new thread i made.

and it's called:

"Levels of the Future" stands for "LOTF" i know it's familiar but i have a new idea to make a level in the future and some reasons um i've haven't made plan for it yet but it's too very soon to understand what it is all about.

Last edited by johnnyk89; 12-15-2012 at 02:44 AM..
Old 12-15-2012, 02:39 AM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

Ok, everyone just leave this thread to float down to the bottom of the page.

This includes JG, who will no doubt have something unproductive to contribute here. Don't post it, man.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:14 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Fuck it. It'll float down the page when no-one posts it it because it's closed.

johnnyk89: If you want to make a thread about your own levels, fine. But make sure to actually post information about them. Don't post anything with the expectation that other members will contribute.

Closed Thread