Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 09-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Teal managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default New art... 4? 5?

I lose track. I dug back into prehistory and decided that a five-month-old topic was old enough to let rest in peace, soo... yej.

As heard on Radio Soulwax! Music that should never be mixed together, mixed to funky effect! Or something. As ran the blurb. Including such wonders as Destiny's Child x Dolly Parton x Röyksopp.

All it produced was... well, this. :P

I think he's just confused, the poor dear. :P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nine-to-five.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	3623  

Old 09-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Outlaw Mortar

Alector does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (58)

The sexiest Slig all over Oddworld!

Old 09-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Symphonium

used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)used:) is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3040)

I love that piccy! It makes me feel all warm inside .

Old 09-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (745)Munch's Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (745)Munch's Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (745)Munch's Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (745)Munch's Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (745)Munch's Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (745)Munch's Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (745)

Ew, he's even more 'confused', as you put it, than that Slig I had for an avatar. But seriously, great work Teal, funny, original, and very well drawn. Just wondering, now that you've done some artwork, will you please please please update your fic, I long for a new chapter of it.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.