Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Mods & Hacks

Old 05-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)

I haven't found that one.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Is it possible to bring a background scrab to the foreground and get it to fight another one there. I.e. a midget scrab fighting a normal one?

Old 05-15-2007, 06:46 AM
Zappfly

AE_rcks managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max the Mug View Post
AE_rcks, yes, you just press the tab key. Then the cursor keys allow you to move Abe anywhere.

Chubfish, you can’t move Glukkons or Paramites with this cheat.
Ok, I suposed that, but... what's the -ddcheat? a program? I have tried to find infomation about it and I did it, but not in engilsh or spanish Where can I download it???
Old 05-15-2007, 07:05 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

It’s not a programme, just a special way of opening the game. All the information you need is in this thread. Just read it from the beginning. Zax has even posted screenshots of how to do it.

Nate, I know no way that Scrabs can move between the background and foreground. The only characters that can do that are Abe and Slig Poppers.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Zappfly

Ok, thanks, I didn't notive that Zax posted how to do it

I tested it, and it' really funny XD
Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Zappfly

I've got something:

At any level that you can be killed by a slig, you just have to TAB Abe and show him to a slig (without droping him), the slig will shoot abe and he will "kill" him. After that, you drop Abe like if nothing happened and all the sligs in the level will beleave Abe is dead but he will still alaive. (Also, you'll can possess sligs/glukkons/paramites/scrabs even if there's a security orb.)

You just have to make Abe hits the walls, when he hits one, he won't wake up and he'll die. You know that when he dies, his body becomes smaller and then apear the birds, right?

When the birds had apeared, you just have to TAB Abe and droop him again. He'll be alaive again and he'll become smaller.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Zappfly

insodp managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

i obtained now the pc version because my psx version is with problems so i cant wait to try this one nice cheat
Old 05-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

AE_rcks, I also noticed this, it's great to possess things when there's a security orb. But if you possess a Slig and get killed by another, then you TAB, then come off it again, the Slig stays stood up yet it shrinks, sizzles and dies. It's pretty funny actually.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox heeds the wisdom of the storystones (154)Zerox heeds the wisdom of the storystones (154)

Standing Slig sizzle? I glitched it on the PSX AE once. In the Slig barracks where there's 4 mini rooms, A,B,C and D, with a couple Muds in? I possessed a Slig and repeatedlky pulled a lever and kept shooting them. One of them died like that.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Fuzzle

ZaxXx managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

I like these "lags"... for example I played PSX demo version: use slig to knock mudokon down and quickly fire - the mudokon was still lying on the floor and the only way how to make him stand up was to slap him

http://oddworld.modifikace.com

Old 05-16-2007, 01:31 PM
Zappfly

You can repeat the one hitting the walls, he will become more and more smaller. The bad thing, is that you can't move Abe without TAB him

Old 05-17-2007, 02:03 AM
Boombat

Alex2405 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

I love all the cheats!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Zappfly

I've got a really good one:

Do you remember the video from LIJI of the fun way to beat Dripix?
Yes, "infinite" bombs, I say "infinite" because it apears to you but it is a limitated number of bombs, but you can get as many as you want.

When you are in a bomb machine, with the granade in the floor but not taken yet, you just have to pick it up.

When you press the action buton to pick up a bomb, he'll try to pick it up, so, when you have pressed the acction key INMIDIATLY TAB him and then drop him.

You'll see that the number of bombs will increase in 1, but the bomb of the bomb machine will still at the same place.

Just repeat theese actions as many times as you want to have as many bombs as you want.

Old 05-19-2007, 09:02 AM
Fuzzle

Ive just made a video showing the bug found by me:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PI1qZxZvA3c

Enjoy

Old 05-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

Aha! That video is hilarious! They fall down so quickly lmao.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Fuzzle

2 ddcheat videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMBfjwpqOJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tP3H3gvBJQ

Old 05-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Grubb Fisherman

Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)

Thanks Zaxx for the DDCheat vids!

Old 05-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8784)

Where does that other portal take you? The one that you fall past on the way to the last screen? You blew yourself up next to it, but I've never figured out how to actually get there.

Old 05-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Thanks for the movies, I enjoyed them

Old 05-20-2007, 02:21 AM
Fuzzle

Bullet Magnet: If you are talking about the game ender - the first portal is bad ender and the second one is good ender. For the good end you need at least 150 muds saved.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:30 AM
Fuzzle

mathew9r managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Wired

thx for these's cheat's ha ha ha love them.

i made abe so so so small he he

abe is lol.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Fuzzle

Gabiar managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (22)

He he! The cheat looks great, can't wait for the copy of the game to arrive.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

I must say, the chime that plays when you discover a secret area/rescue a mudokon is a lot better (and less annoying) on the PSX version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaxXx View Post
Bullet Magnet: If you are talking about the game ender - the first portal is bad ender and the second one is good ender. For the good end you need at least 150 muds saved.
So it gives you the bad ender no matter what? How do you get there? Does that trap door not open if you haven't saved enough?

Old 05-21-2007, 01:51 AM
Stunk

Oddball1000 is sitting tight ’n’ being cool (6)
Idea Hyperjump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE_rcks View Post
I've got something:

At any level that you can be killed by a slig, you just have to TAB Abe and show him to a slig (without droping him), the slig will shoot abe and he will "kill" him... blah blah blah...
Also, if you do that, and stand him on a ledge and jump (not up, use the spacebar, duh) he jumps way farther than normal.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:58 AM
Fuzzle

mathew9r managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Wired

yes that's so cool

and i can make a slig shoot while using the -ddcheat. then i make the slig shoot abe then run away ha ha ha

Old 05-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Grubb Fisherman

Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)Chubfish has learned amuch throughout their quest (538)

I love the hyperjump glitch. You can also do it without the -ddcheat on, all you need is too do the Shrykull gets zapped glitch and get hit by a crate, then super jump away!

Old 05-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Howler Punk

LIJI is on a roll now (206)LIJI is on a roll now (206)LIJI is on a roll now (206)

It seems that AO has another command line named "-it_is_me_your_father". I have NO IDEA what it does, but you can find it after hex editing oddysee.exe.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

lol! Awesome name for a cheat!
Did you test it?

Old 05-24-2007, 01:36 AM
Howler Punk

LIJI is on a roll now (206)LIJI is on a roll now (206)LIJI is on a roll now (206)

Yes, But I couldn't find what it did.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:51 AM
Fuzzle

Please post the offset where the string is located, I can't find it in the exe...