Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Mods & Hacks

Old 11-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Formerly Tim Cottenham

Software Bug is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (308)Software Bug is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (308)Software Bug is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (308)Software Bug is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (308)

Great job Fuzzle Guy! I really enjoyed that game in a sort of non-oddworld way :P I still like the originals way WAY better, But anyone with a gameboy of some sort, I would recommend this game as it is only like $24 / 20 EUR

I really like the sprites! they are kinda kool, I hope that it wil result in having some users build some cool games.

BTW: Is Fuzzle Guy still active?, since I have been trying contact him but couldnt.

Throw around some Mudokons in my game Flying Mudokons!

Need images for your Oddworld fan project? Visit The Oddworld Vector Gallery!

Old 11-02-2008, 05:51 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Fuzzle Guy is very much active unlike Paul. He was last online just an hour ago.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:29 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

lol max.

I love these by the way. I started playing this ages ago, then got Kindom Hearts: Chain of memories.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Thudslug

lbyrd2 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (59)
Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzle Guy View Post
There are ten levels left I think.
14 levels in total

my deviantart page: http://lbyrd2.deviantart.com/