Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)
Exclamation Christian Bale Loses It On Set

Copied from my very own blog. No idea why I took this long to actually post it here as well.

---

For anyone who hasnít heard yet, Christian Bale, the actor who played Batman in The Dark Knight, went completely balistic on one of the crew members of Terminator Salvation. Apparently they were doing a scene and some guy randomly walked on to the set to check out if his lights were working or something.

The funny thing about this story is that the entire thing was recorded, by accident or on purpose, who knows. Be advised before listening though, itís a pretty intense audio clip and not exactly safe for work unless youíre allowed to swear a lot.

Download the audio clip here.

Iím kind of two sided on this entire thing and hereís why. I go to school to learn about stuff like backstage work particularly, so I understand how this guy must have thought ďlet me just check the light real quick, otherwise they have to redo the entire scene just because I screwed up a lightĒ.

That right there is doing more then youíre hired to do. If the director thinks the view of the scene is bad because a light is busted or aimed wrong then heíll tell you and THEN you can go fix it. Unless you are specifically told to get on the set to fix something you should be as far away from the damn thing as a possible. And according to the audio clip this guy walked right onto the set twice in a row, in my books youíre just dense if that happens. As if everyone on the set being in position to shoot isnít enough indication for you to stay clear.

So does that justify how Bale reacted? No of course not, but itís understandable. Acting isnít an easy job. As much as we all like to bitch at people for bad acting, we couldnít do it any better ourselves if we tried. So when you spent a week memorizing a scene and have to do it for real it would be nice if things could go right in one try. Can you imagine some dude ruining your scene twice in a row? I think I would be pissed too.

Anyway to make something good come from a bad situation someone took the above audio clip and used it to make a remix. Itís quite nicely done, you can download it here.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Outlaw Flamer

Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)

I thought the "You're ruining my scene" attitude died around the same time Marlon Brando did...

Old 02-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Thudslug

Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)Killy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (185)

Yeah, this is old news. But I'm with Bale on this, I think he's pretty stressed out and he did apologise to the guy after all.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)Hobo is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3412)

Old news. GTFO.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:07 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

NOEZ! *Clamps on to thread*

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

OMG HOLLYWOOD GOSSIP YAY

Old 02-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Corporate Espionage

mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)mitsur is getting this party started, handsome (452)

The light guy deserved it. Bale just took it a bit too far.

It's old news.

Wrex.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Outlaw Shooter

shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)shaman did it, and their Quarma is tops (1885)

what. a. prick.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Outlaw Hunter

Facsimile is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (312)Facsimile is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (312)Facsimile is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (312)Facsimile is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (312)

His voice is so cool. The clip just makes me love him more.
Very fun to quote in real life.
Check out my band!
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz