Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Mods & Hacks

Old 02-04-2010, 04:25 AM
Howler Punk

mlg man heeds the wisdom of the storystones (171)mlg man heeds the wisdom of the storystones (171)
Default Abe's Oddysee PSX Demo Hidden Area

Heres the link to the video with Abe ALIVE in the secret unfinnished area in rupture farms. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcSLz4iYjAI

Questions:

Q:Hey! theres a bird portal, why dont you go in it.
A:Cause when i enter the page it goes away instantly.

Q:Can i have save state for it!
A:Sure, you can. (PM THE LINK TO PERSON)

Q:What was this area used for.
A:Possibly a secret area where modduckens are, but was discontinued.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

We can go to this location after absorbing Shrykull powers and getting BACK to RuptureFarms, but it's a bit destroyed... I suppose the creators wanted it to be the version of this place before being messed up I think the reason for abandoning the place was 99 workers limit or something...

BTW. Should the birds fly away ONLY if you are NEAR them? : /

Last edited by Varrok; 02-04-2010 at 10:42 AM..
Old 02-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Aha. This area has been found before, but only by falling into it and dying. Well done for walking around it.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:41 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Nice work. I've never seen that before!

Old 02-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Howler Punk

mlg man heeds the wisdom of the storystones (171)mlg man heeds the wisdom of the storystones (171)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
We can go to this location after absorbing Shrykull powers and getting BACK to RuptureFarms, but it's a bit destroyed... I suppose the creators wanted it to be the version of this place before being messed up I think the reason for abandoning the place was 99 workers limit or something...

BTW. Should the birds fly away ONLY if you are NEAR them? : /
Yes, the birds fly away usualy when you near them, but for some reason, it goes wherever you are. I dont think it the secret in return to rupture farms. If i'm correct, the entry was through that hole, but this area has a completly different layout. :s

Old 02-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Well... I didn't see here any layout at all except the ledge on the left...try to modify background's textures, add some stuff and make it the real secret

I think that's the portal to get out of Matrix... Beware of Abes walking out of the monitor!
Old 02-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Boombat Seeker

Lord Stanley keeps ya spleen toasty (121)Lord Stanley keeps ya spleen toasty (121)

Where can that secret area be found?
Old 02-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

I was about to accuse Varrok of double posting. One of you change your avatar dammit!

Old 02-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Hey, I was the first one with it! :P
Old 02-12-2010, 03:00 AM
Boombat Seeker

Lord Stanley keeps ya spleen toasty (121)Lord Stanley keeps ya spleen toasty (121)

Varrok already has the Santa hat. And his is bigger. Aren't those enough distinguishing features for you?
Old 02-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Oh boy, I hope nobody's talking about avatars in a thread in Oddworld Discussion.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)

Well, they are ODDWORLD avatars.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Fuzzle

fastability does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (56)

Well, there is another secret screen on abe's oddysee psx demo, video by kapteeni13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaRk3EQUMaA

Old 02-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastability View Post
Well, there is another secret screen on abe's oddysee psx demo, video by kapteeni13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaRk3EQUMaA
Thats cool, they changed that screen a lot in the final version

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Bolamite

Namida is sitting tight ’n’ being cool (7)

The first one can be accessed alive without using any external cheating tools (including gameshark/etc codes built into the emulator). You do have to take advantage of a glitch, though.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Boombat

marlz managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (14)

WOW! I never knew about this. Cool. I'll take a look at that.