Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

an other version of it

Old 07-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Boombat

paramud managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Do you have have a picture of Abe's hands. On the moon or on him. His left or his right. I really don't care... sorry if I ask too much crasyape's package still hasn't got here.

Last edited by paramud; 07-06-2003 at 09:41 AM..
Old 07-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)

xav has it better...

Old 07-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Old 07-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Boombat

thanks!
do you have a gif of a slig?

Last edited by paramud; 07-06-2003 at 10:33 AM..
Old 07-06-2003, 06:36 PM
Outlaw Cutter

GrigtheSlig managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (23)

This is my other banner! I think its cool!

Xavier: I deleted it because you used it as banner...
you may upload it again but don't use it as banner

Last edited by Xavier; 07-06-2003 at 11:20 AM..
Old 07-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

sure I do, go here:
http://groups.msn.com/OddworldSpecta...to&PhotoID=240

Old 07-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)

Grig your banner is too big, it can only be 125 tall...
PM me it like before and i'll shrink it to a compatible size

Old 07-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Boombat

thank.... sorry about asking for it in the wrong topic.
Old 07-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Quote:
Originally posted by GrigtheSlig
This is my other banner! I think its cool!
there is a new rule
you may not attach your banner to use it on the forums

Old 07-06-2003, 06:58 PM
Silent Contributor

ok can i have the picture of abe screaming like in this banner...

Old 07-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

oww that hard... in fact it is from the AO CD jacket and I don't have it in good resolution (plus the eyes were also edited)
only this at the moment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oddcover.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	947  

Last edited by Xavier; 07-06-2003 at 11:09 AM..
Old 07-06-2003, 09:11 PM
OWF MVP

oddguy managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Quote:
Originally posted by Xavier
this one?
That is an awesome pic Xav, but I was looking for more of a furrless fuzzle with a crazy grin. Any furrless fuzzle will do, as long as it has an insane smile!

Old 07-06-2003, 09:45 PM
Silent Contributor

xav, i already have this version,

i just need a hier res of that head

Last edited by Sekto Springs; 07-06-2003 at 01:47 PM..
Old 07-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

sligslinger, I've got that pic in shitty quality (it is scanned) but with the background... dou you want that?

anyway if you simply want a scared abe face I have a pretty good one in my database

Old 07-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Outlaw Cutter

GrigtheSlig managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (23)

sligslinger is gonna fix this, so I can use it!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	wantedbanner21.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	950  

Old 07-07-2003, 05:23 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Reptile managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Dude thats still too big

Old 07-07-2003, 06:09 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

true it is to big... but I'm sure SligSlinger can fix that

Old 07-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Silent Contributor

i can fix it, anyway xav i just need a clearer version of the head, i dont care about the body...

anyway i'm writing this post from my camp! my camp has a computer lab so i logged on and here i am

Old 07-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

sligslinger I don't have it
but I have a very good picture of an other scared abe head

Old 07-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Silent Contributor

ok thats fine, ill take it

Old 07-07-2003, 08:31 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

enjoy
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	abescared.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	952  

Old 07-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Silent Contributor

thanx!

Old 07-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

glad you like it, the original pic is twice bigger but I couldn't upload it on the forums

Old 07-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

hey Xav, do you have that pic of in Abe's Exoddus, the Slig newscaster is saying things about 'Mudokon Slaves are dissappearing left and right' You know that black and white picture on the screen with the mudokon sneeking away

Thanks

Old 07-08-2003, 02:20 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

I don't have it... anyway I guess I can take a screenshot... or can you do it yourself?

Old 07-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

I'll get on it......

Old 07-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Silent Contributor

ok xav, i need a screencaptures from AE, i dont have it for pc

1. you know in feeco depot where there is a Vykker Labs coming soon sign on a door and a greeter below, on the upper level on the the left is a tube you roll through, on the other side is a story stone, could you get me a screencapture of what the story stone tells you, there's a cool brewmaster pic in there

Old 07-09-2003, 12:14 AM
OWF MVP

oddguy managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Quote:
Originally posted by sligslinger
thanx, you have a larger version of this pic

thank you
I'm in the process of trying to make this pic bigger for ya sligslinger.

Last edited by oddguy; 07-08-2003 at 04:26 PM..
Old 07-09-2003, 07:15 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

*remembers the time when he played the game and took captures of each message board*

sure here it is

ooops it's in french, I hope it doesn't matter
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	truc.aslik04.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	960  

Closed Thread