Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Fuzzle

Phoetux heeds the wisdom of the storystones (182)Phoetux heeds the wisdom of the storystones (182)
Default ♪ Music V7.0 ♫

Retired: Version 6.0

Since Meech is not active from some time and the previous thread is pretty old I thought that a new music thread would be a good thing to do.
This is the part I share it right?

Old 02-16-2017, 10:54 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7177)

Old 02-16-2017, 12:18 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Was mine not good enough

Old 02-16-2017, 04:50 PM
Fuzzle

Lord Vhazen heeds the wisdom of the storystones (190)Lord Vhazen heeds the wisdom of the storystones (190)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
Was mine not good enough
Yeah I stole your thread away with a giant spam post that actually took real time and effort and thought and then like no one else posted lol....

Not like I'm a little salty or anything. Just....disappointed.

I live in a constant state of fear and misery.

Old 02-16-2017, 06:51 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (620)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (620)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (620)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (620)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (620)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (620)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post
Yeah I stole your thread away with a giant spam post that actually took real time and effort and thought and then like no one else posted lol....

Not like I'm a little salty or anything. Just....disappointed.
Because people skip your posts!

Old 02-16-2017, 07:44 PM
Fuzzle

Lord Vhazen heeds the wisdom of the storystones (190)Lord Vhazen heeds the wisdom of the storystones (190)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlam View Post
Because people skip your posts!
Don't make me repost it here. I'll kill you all!

Old 02-16-2017, 11:22 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

I should have just put a number in the title of mine. Ah well. Here we are.

Old 02-17-2017, 12:41 AM
Fuzzle

I'm goin full on emo-tard mode because why the fuck not?

Old 02-17-2017, 06:43 AM
Fuzzle

Phoetux heeds the wisdom of the storystones (182)Phoetux heeds the wisdom of the storystones (182)

Jesus isnt that edgy?

Old 02-17-2017, 02:37 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

kjjcarpenter is getting this party started, handsome (460)kjjcarpenter is getting this party started, handsome (460)kjjcarpenter is getting this party started, handsome (460)kjjcarpenter is getting this party started, handsome (460)kjjcarpenter is getting this party started, handsome (460)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post

I'm goin full on emo-tard mode because why the fuck not?
There is nothing wrong with Crush 40.

I still listen to it frequently.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Stunk

horiZon managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (37)

Since few Days i listen to the old Albums from Daft Punk - Discography & Homework at most. I like the old stuff. The new Album don't gives me the love i need.