Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 09-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)
Default Oddworld Horror Story: Soulstorm (video tribute)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzle Guy View Post
Incidentally, am I the only one who spotted the American Horror Story influence in the trailer?
Not anymore:

When Fuzzle Guy posted that I had this nice idea of combining the new SS trailer and AHS Asylum's intro, and It didn't turn out bad after all
When you try to copy another media work you can actually see the way the original author made it (especially if you analize it frame by frame), and the ones who created the original intro had sure fun lol.
It's not complete but I wanted to share it already, because I'm not sure if I might complete it.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Boombat

Littleleeroy is on a roll now (294)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (294)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (294)

This is fantastic. I thought the music had some AHS influence but with the trailer and AHS music together, it works way too well.