Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 01-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Outlaw Flamer

Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)
Native Oddworld Ambience Videos

Fewer games have an atmosphere as immersive as Oddworld. I often find myself just want to chill in most of Oddworld's environments, so I've made an ambience video to leave on in the background.

Stick it on loop and enjoy feeling like you're in Necrum Mines! I'm running it through the PS4/TV and just letting it play whilst I browse the web on the laptop.

00:00 - Blind Mudokon Slave digging
05:56 - Mining Drills
09:24 - Quiet Trainline
10:23 - Slig Watchman

I will probably do more of them if people like it - particularly excited about Feeco Depot and Necrum (A sleeping Fleech in that Necrum Sunset would be pretty neat to have on in the background!)

EDIT: I don't know how to hell this ended up in Off-Topic. I've taken skim-reading to an all new low.

Last edited by Fuzzle Guy; 01-02-2018 at 12:56 PM..
Old 01-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

The Mining Drills just give me anxiety, nothing more pretty interesting btw, would like to see some of nature ambience.

Old 01-13-2018, 10:26 AM
Chippunk

Wircea does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (54)

I want more of these.