Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 09-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Boombat

EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)
Default Alcar - The Visionary, The Creator, The Legend.

(Lights cig)

I wanna take ere dis moment to show OUR thanks, to the.. the BREAD WINNER... the FORUM KEEPER, the one and only PRESIDENT ALCAR!

Now I HEAR dere's been a lotta bad press bout' dis guy from a few of them low life dirtbags round' distribution and sub-level department that Alcar anit doin' enough for dis place.

WELL LET ME TELL THE LOT OF YA, YA BETTER SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT OR ELSE! YA HEAR?!

(Slig rushes in and whispers to my ear)
Huh? Alcar is a mud? WHAT?!

CANCEL THIS CONFERENCE, GET THE HECK OUT OF ERE, ALL OF YA'LL GET BACK TO WORK!
Old 09-19-2017, 07:51 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Best thread.

Alcar is the mudokon terrorist, who's keeping the FTP keys hostage.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:44 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lulwot.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	14552  

Old 09-21-2017, 04:46 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

I thought we peaked years ago.

I was so wrong.

This is peak OWF.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

We just jumped the shark here.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:43 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)

Orange is a good colour for text

Old 09-25-2017, 11:45 AM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVP_Glukkon View Post
(Lights cig)

I wanna take ere dis moment to show OUR thanks, to the.. the BREAD WINNER... the FORUM KEEPER, the one and only PRESIDENT ALCAR!

Now I HEAR dere's been a lotta bad press bout' dis guy from a few of them low life dirtbags round' distribution and sub-level department that Alcar anit doin' enough for dis place.

WELL LET ME TELL THE LOT OF YA, YA BETTER SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT OR ELSE! YA HEAR?!

(Slig rushes in and whispers to my ear)
Huh? Alcar is a mud? WHAT?!

CANCEL THIS CONFERENCE, GET THE HECK OUT OF ERE, ALL OF YA'LL GET BACK TO WORK!
I can't believe you're actually married. Stop pretending to be a glukkon dude. Lol jesus.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:52 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

That's racist. Imagine if I told you that you should stop pretending to be CravenKnight.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:49 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Imagine if I told you that you weren't funny. Imagine that.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3728)

Craven please stop trying to replace me, you're doing a much better job.

Old 09-26-2017, 11:59 AM
Thudslug

Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)

This thread is proof that the forums are alive and well (dead).

Old 09-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

It was cool meeting you at EGX Vexen!

Old 09-28-2017, 05:35 AM
Boombat

EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
I can't believe you're actually married. Stop pretending to be a glukkon dude. Lol jesus.
WHAT?

GET OUT OF ERE!

Last edited by EVP_Glukkon; 09-28-2017 at 05:38 AM..
Old 09-29-2017, 09:56 PM
Ascended Being

Majic is on a roll now (249)Majic is on a roll now (249)Majic is on a roll now (249)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
I thought we peaked years ago.

I was so wrong.

This is peak OWF.
I'm gonna have to agree here. Indulgent roleplay, dissenting opinions, quarreling members and gratuitous mention of Peter? Those are the eternal staples that always have, and always will, form the foundation of this fine forum.

[denial]I don't miss Wolfpac and his boring old topics at all.[/denial]
Old 09-30-2017, 02:03 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Alcar better check their lipstick next time they send someone to speak for them.

Old 09-30-2017, 04:06 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
I'm gonna have to agree here. Indulgent roleplay, dissenting opinions, quarreling members and gratuitous mention of Peter? Those are the eternal staples that always have, and always will, form the foundation of this fine forum.

[denial]I don't miss Wolfpac and his boring old topics at all.[/denial]
Oh huh I guess it was time for Majic's decadely visit. I wish I'd have known in advance

Old 09-30-2017, 01:24 PM
Fuzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVP_Glukkon View Post
WHAT?

GET OUT OF ERE!
go to marriage counseling.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:34 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Once you go Gluk, your wife's out of luck.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Bolamite

TheManFromMudos heeds the wisdom of the storystones (191)TheManFromMudos heeds the wisdom of the storystones (191)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
Once you go Gluk, your wife's out of luck.
Once you go Glukk, that's all you'll... Never mind.

Old 10-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Boombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
go to marriage counseling.
I don't know what alternate reality that is in, and I anit screwin any Gluk Queens either!

Old 10-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Fuzzle

yeah, there's no sport in this. you're obviously retarded. obviously.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

CravenKnight, no need to call people retarded, you've been warned.

Old 10-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Thudslug

Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (373)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
It was cool meeting you at EGX Vexen!
It would be cool, if I had gone.

Old 10-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

You blended in really well with all the other smelly nerds

Old 11-18-2017, 01:41 PM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

Offer to buy forum stands still. At stand still. Still standing.

My bowels hurt.

Old 11-19-2017, 02:17 AM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

fuck the haters EVP, role play is what this forum was built on.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:44 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Quote:
Originally Posted by OANST View Post
As opposed to Alcar, who fell down in some forest years ago and that's the last we heard of him.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:18 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OANST View Post
Has Alcar ever actually put a price on the forums? Or it is forever doomed to be a toy locked away, never to be played with by anyone, let alone the owner?

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
join here.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:37 AM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

73 dollars American. Very steep. But I am generous of spirit.

My bowels hurt.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:16 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

If even I can afford it, it must be quite a bargain