Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 10-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Stingbee

CravenKnight does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (77)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVP_Glukkon View Post
Such as?
your mom. she's a pretty good source of information. you should look her up.

like, anything that isn't the BBC? lol you make it sound like the BBC is the ONLY source for information, there are tons of other shit out their especially on the internet. i'm not giving you examples because its a pretty stupid question considering how many sources are out there, there's more than a few so either you can't be arsed to look or you're just being moody with me right now. you probably read the fucking Daily Mail too.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:32 AM
Boombat

EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
your mom. she's a pretty good source of information. you should look her up.

like, anything that isn't the BBC? lol you make it sound like the BBC is the ONLY source for information, there are tons of other shit out their especially on the internet. i'm not giving you examples because its a pretty stupid question considering how many sources are out there, there's more than a few so either you can't be arsed to look or you're just being moody with me right now. you probably read the fucking Daily Mail too.
How would I be able to differentiate between which sources are credible or not if you will not provide me with any examples?

Come on mate, THINK, instead of worryng about what I read, try to read the instructions on your meds before you start taking any.

Old 10-21-2017, 04:44 PM
Stingbee

why do you keep bringing up medication? that's twice you've done that. do you find mental illness funny? did you think i missed it the first time? i'm completely sound of mind right now but people like you are what piss me off. stop talking about fucking medication you little rat.

you want fucking examples? how about you suck my balls first and then we'll talk about examples. i'm not giving you shit while you keep making unfunny remarks about READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON MY MEDS LUL you stupid fucking cunt.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:54 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

Quote:
why do you keep bringing up medication? that's twice you've done that. do you find mental illness funny? did you think i missed it the first time? i'm completely sound of mind right now but people like you are what piss me off. stop talking about fucking medication you little rat.

you want fucking examples? how about you suck my balls first and then we'll talk about examples. i'm not giving you shit while you keep making unfunny remarks about READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON MY MEDS LUL you stupid fucking cunt.

Old 10-21-2017, 05:19 PM
Stingbee

hah, you think it's funny to get personal do you?

how's the weight vhazen? and by that i mean the morbid fucking obesity. how many burger vans did you flip over and eat today? not enough? too many?

at least we know why YOU gave up being vegan lol

Last edited by CravenKnight; 10-21-2017 at 05:21 PM..
Old 10-21-2017, 05:26 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

Quote:
hah, you think it's funny to get personal do you?

how's the weight vhazen? and by that i mean the morbid fucking obesity. how many burger vans did you flip over and eat today? not enough? too many?

at least we know why YOU gave up being vegan lol

Old 10-21-2017, 05:30 PM
Stingbee

then all's right with the world!
Old 10-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Thudslug

Quote:
then all's right with the world!
mods help hesssajaust harrassusing me

Old 10-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)

Please go back to the topic.

The members that have crossed the line have been warned/infracted/temporary banned.

Old 10-22-2017, 06:49 AM
Boombat

EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)EVP_Glukkon has learned amuch throughout their quest (508)

Quote:

Well after much deliberation I have decided to stick with BBC.

Old 11-18-2017, 01:38 PM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16177)

I would go Vegan but am worried what louis craven knight would say. All the animals who die for my girth, they hang now upon you, larry cocker king.

Like Domesticated Abuse at https://www.facebook.com/domesticatedabuse!