Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 11-30-2018, 10:24 AM
Zappfly

HallOfOdd managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (21)
Drunk Abe leaves screen while possessing glitch

I've found a way to make Abe leave the screen while possessing a Glukkon in Abe's Exoddus. I've uploaded a video to YouTube which demonstrates this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEeIRqeRcY

You can move around with Abe off-screen. If you hop, the camera moves up one screen, if you do a running jump the camera moves up to the room where Abe is.
Old 11-30-2018, 11:32 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)

Nice bug!
Old 12-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)

This one area seems to be infamous for bugs. I remember this is where I found my infinite spawning sligs glitch

Old 12-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Outlaw Shooter

Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1355)

I genuinely think that's why the Brewery is my least favourite area in both Abe games: it feels rather rushed, and that's probably because it was. Likely the last-worked on, least-playtested area in both games. Rife with empty screens, repeated challenges and glitches galore.

Cool find!

Old 12-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Bolamite

SlashClaw managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (12)

Interesting glitch
Old 12-08-2018, 05:03 AM
Sewer Sleg

AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)

Another form of the screen transition glitch... we use them extensively in speedrunning, but none like this one, though we know of this particular type of glitch already