Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 12-30-2017, 11:44 AM
Bolamite

acedude does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (80)
Default Acedude's Mini Oddworld Art Gallery

I've always wanted to build something from my favorite game series. I decided to build a piece to represent both Abe and Munch. Perhaps something for stranger in the future. For Abe I made his necklace from the promo art. I made a 3D model in Fusion 360, then printed, sanded, and painted it.

For Munch I made a pattern and hand cut it from EVA foam.

Last edited by acedude; 12-30-2017 at 12:17 PM..
Old 12-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Bola Blast

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (581)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (581)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (581)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (581)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (581)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (581)

I remember the necklace and Munch' sonar looks pretty realistic even though the shape of it is a little strange(?).
You should try to make something else from the series, like a Slig's visor. You're pretty good at these things.

Old 12-30-2017, 02:25 PM
Bolamite

acedude does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (80)

Yeah, the pictures give it a weird shape. It looks less stretched in real life. I'll try to get a better shot of it soon, with comparison. Definitely not a perfect model anyways.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:05 PM
Riot Slug

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)

*thumbs up*

Old 12-31-2017, 12:00 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)

Impressive work

Old 01-10-2018, 01:53 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)

Whoa, that actually looks amazing, plan on selling or anything cause I sure as heck wouldn't mind getting one.

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
we got mac 'n cheese and chicken nuggets,
join here.