Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Mods & Hacks

Old 06-28-2016, 07:19 AM
Zappfly

OddsomeOddy managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (26)
Question Stranger PC "Trainer"?

Yo, wanted to ask if anybody knows if it's possible to make some kind of Trainer for Stranger PC? Things like No-Clip, Flying, maybe some debug stuff etc.

For me as a Stranger speedrunner, it would be a huge benefit as it would help me finding skips and stuff. Especially flying and noclip would be extremely helpful.

So, if anybody with coding skills may take a look and try things out, it'd be really cool!
Old 06-28-2016, 07:35 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)

Why don't you ask Kapteeni lolol

Old 06-28-2016, 07:40 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)

Of course its possible :P You just need to use cheat engine or whatever to find the player coordinate and work from there. There are lots of tutorial online, all you need is time.

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.

Old 06-29-2016, 04:06 AM
Zappfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Of course its possible :P You just need to use cheat engine or whatever to find the player coordinate and work from there. There are lots of tutorial online, all you need is time.
Yeah, it's easy to change things like ammo, but not something like noclip. There my knowledge stops, haha
Old 06-29-2016, 12:19 PM
Zappfly

Idea

So I messed around with Cheat Engine today and managed to manipulate Stranger's Y-Coordinate which allows me to access pretty cool places (attachment). The problem is, everytime I quickload or enter a new level, the address that manages Y changes and I need to find a new one again, as the previous used becomes functionless. This takes about 10 minutes. Anybody knows a workaround, or knows how to tell Cheat Engine to look for this exact address in the new save?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_145.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	14321   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160629160007_1.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	14322