Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-31-2018, 11:51 AM
Zappfly

RSOddy managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default Oddworld Abe Figure

Hello

I hope I'm in the right forum. I am an Oddworld fan and would like to buy a figure.
I found a figure: https://www.ebay.de/itm/Oddworld-Abe...s/113199337341
Unfortunately I do not live in Germany.
Is there a possibility to send this figure from Germany to another country via one person?

Thanks
Old 08-31-2018, 12:15 PM
Bolamite

Stitchlips25 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (73)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSOddy View Post
Hello

I hope I'm in the right forum. I am an Oddworld fan and would like to buy a figure.
I found a figure: https://www.ebay.de/itm/Oddworld-Abe...s/113199337341
Unfortunately I do not live in Germany.
Is there a possibility to send this figure from Germany to another country via one person?

Thanks
How does Abe fit into that well
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 08-31-2018, 12:29 PM
Zappfly

You're right. And where's the tattoo of Abe's Exoddus on his chest?
Old 08-31-2018, 12:50 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchlips25 View Post
How does Abe fit into that well
He doesn't know, hence he's shrugging.

Quote:
You're right. And where's the tattoo of Abe's Exoddus on his chest?
He can't have tattoos at this point, he hasn't yet reached Scrabania
Old 08-31-2018, 03:11 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)

Quote:
i'm not sure i understand the question. are you asking if it's possible to send this figure to someone in Germany, then get that person to send it to you?

Old 08-31-2018, 11:25 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)

He's saying that he hopes we have a member in Germany who he could post it to, who would forward it on to him. I don't think we have any German members.

Have you tried messaging the seller? Sometimes they're prepared to ship it elsewhere if you ask nicely.

Also... I've never seen Abe look so pissed as in that figurine.

Old 09-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (711)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (711)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (711)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (711)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (711)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (711)Oddey has learned amuch throughout their quest (711)

No, but Xorlidyr lives in Germany, he might be able to contact him about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 09-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Zappfly

@Varrok

@MA & @Nate
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Have you tried messaging the seller? Sometimes they're prepared to ship it elsewhere if you ask nicely.
I asked the seller, but he only ships within Germany.

Quote:
Also... I've never seen Abe look so pissed as in that figurine.
I don't think it's bad. I find the best detailed figure I've ever seen. I want that figure!!!
Old 09-01-2018, 01:57 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7589)

Unfortunately, if the seller confirmed in PM that he only ships to Germany, you can't do anything about it, unless you convince someone in Germany to buy it and send it for you, but it means increased costs
Old 09-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)

Quote:

I don't think it's bad. I find the best detailed figure I've ever seen.
Well it isn't, as people have just pointed out, it's missing various details.

Old 09-01-2018, 03:34 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9095)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddey View Post
No, but Xorlidyr lives in Germany, he might be able to contact him about it.
yeah maybe so. he'll probably send him a video of him dancing around with fairy wings or some shit, but that's the price he'll have to pay if he wants that figure.

a steep price

Old 09-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3642)

Or bellydancing to Mongolian throat singing.

Old 09-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Thudslug

Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)

There are companies that forward mail for situations like this. It will add a lot to the price though so only for times when you desperately want it.
Edit: Although 50 euros for something that costs 500 euros isn't much of an inconvenience.

I tried to do something similar for an item from the USA but, as the item was prohibited to be in the mail in Australia, I had to organise the intermediary to return to sender.

Last edited by Littleleeroy; 09-01-2018 at 09:42 PM..
Old 09-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Zappfly

Thanks for your answers and for your help.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:48 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleleeroy View Post
I tried to do something similar for an item from the USA but, as the item was prohibited to be in the mail in Australia, I had to organise the intermediary to return to sender.
This raises so many more questions...

Old 09-03-2018, 02:52 AM
Thudslug

Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)

There are literally so many items that cannot be sent to Australia. My thing was probably the least weird of them all... (the 32 sheet)
Old 09-03-2018, 02:54 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5901)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
Or bellydancing to Mongolian throat singing.
Fucking lol.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Thudslug

Auriel is on a roll now (211)Auriel is on a roll now (211)Auriel is on a roll now (211)

Quote:
This raises so many more questions...
Especially when Australia seems to have the highest population of Oddworld fans on the planet
am i the only one surprised an "abe figure" thread is still in offtopic
who am i kidding nothing in this thread is ow related