Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

Old 08-08-2019, 02:09 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)
Default i refuse to be stopped

yo watup this is now the thread where we all hangout
Old 08-08-2019, 02:50 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

finally, a place to chill, and to have a break from all this forum activity.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:18 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)

everyone get on oddchat.

and by that i mean one person go on oddchat, see that no one is there, then leave again just in time for the next person to check, see no one is there and leave too. and so on. it's what we do best.

LIKE SHIPS THAT PASS IN THE NIGHT
Old 08-09-2019, 07:16 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Quote:
everyone get on oddchat.
I'd rather die than use this slashnet client.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)

Am here for the chill

Old 08-10-2019, 02:38 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)

Nice weather we've been having.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:29 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9275)

in all honesty it's been damn hot recently. my garden has turned into a fucking rainforest with this weather because i haven't kept on top of it. we had rain then lots of sun, makes plants grow like wildfire.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:12 PM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5831)

Unfortunately, I don't have a garden, but it has been an interesting mixture of relentless sun and Biblical downpour. Needless to say, the sky-piss coincides absolutely fucking perfectly with the moments where I can't avoid going out.

Old 08-12-2019, 03:03 AM
Thudslug

Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)Vexen is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (352)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
everyone get on oddchat.

and by that i mean one person go on oddchat, see that no one is there, then leave again just in time for the next person to check, see no one is there and leave too. and so on. it's what we do best.

LIKE SHIPS THAT PASS IN THE NIGHT
I would but I was banned by FA ages ago for joining with the pseudonym "slave driver".

Old 08-26-2019, 09:41 AM
Zappfly

Syzoth managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexen View Post
I would but I was banned by FA ages ago for joining with the pseudonym "slave driver".
Oof

Old 08-26-2019, 11:05 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Vexen and his Hard Drive Disk IT jokes.
Old 08-28-2019, 06:33 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (398)

You guys got rain? Lucky bastiches.

Edit: Well it just rained tonight.

Last edited by Gunnr; 08-28-2019 at 10:42 PM..
Old 08-29-2019, 04:47 AM
National Treasure

It's only lucky if it's not constant. Which, on reflection, it hasn't been.

Old 09-01-2019, 03:50 AM
Boombat

Auriel is on a roll now (264)Auriel is on a roll now (264)Auriel is on a roll now (264)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
in all honesty it's been damn hot recently. my garden has turned into a fucking rainforest with this weather because i haven't kept on top of it. we had rain then lots of sun, makes plants grow like wildfire.
hi
lets switch climates