Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Let's Plays and Speedruns

Old 08-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Sewer Sleg

AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)
Default (World's First?) 1-handed speedrun of Abe's Exoddus

Incase anyone's interested, I've just done a 1-handed speedrun of Abe's Exoddus in 2hrs 26mins using only the left side of a PS4 controller and my left hand's digits to interact with the buttons. I mapped the controller so I got sufficient functionality from it to play the game. It worked a lot better than I expected :O

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/165162340
Old 08-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Did you say "speedrun"? You died many times, thus losing precious minutes.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3663)

Apparently if you die in a speedrun it's no longer a speedrun.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Sewer Sleg

AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)AvengingGibbons is getting this party started, handsome (452)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlam View Post
No, I typed 'speedrun'. Yeah, good observation. Gold star for vlam :')
Old 08-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlam View Post
He's giving you the leeway to beat his score
Old 08-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
He's giving you the leeway to beat his score
It's a piece of cake. I did it using only my big toe.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:38 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

Oh, Vlam. Vlam. What can I say, man? Other than that was comedy. genius. You're a magician, Vlam. A fucking magician. You have such a funny way with words. I still can't stop laughing. I am literally pissing my trousers right now and I don't even care. You need to be on stage, my friend. So we can throw eggs at you. And when we run out of eggs, we can throw bricks, and human shit, then start ripping the chairs out of the stand and throwing those fuckers too. We'll never run out of things to throw, man. Including verbal abuse.

Please do that Vlam. Please. For me.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:04 AM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post
Oh, Vlam. Vlam. What can I say, man? Other than that was comedy. genius. You're a magician, Vlam. A fucking magician. You have such a funny way with words. I still can't stop laughing. I am literally pissing my trousers right now and I don't even care. You need to be on stage, my friend. So we can throw eggs at you. And when we run out of eggs, we can throw bricks, and human shit, then start ripping the chairs out of the stand and throwing those fuckers too. We'll never run out of things to throw, man. Including verbal abuse.

Wow, you're being more toxic than Nep, impressive.
Also necroposting.

Old 09-26-2017, 05:26 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7651)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenKnight View Post

MA?
Old 09-26-2017, 06:03 AM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

I'm not your mother, dude.

Talk about Freudian slip.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:44 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)

I had to delete a bunch of posts because it seems some of you can't behave and communicate as normal human beings.

If this happens again I'll have to infract.

Old 10-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Clakker Store Clerk

Shade667 heeds the wisdom of the storystones (196)Shade667 heeds the wisdom of the storystones (196)

Was It me?

Cuz my post was deleted.
Patience is a virtue.