Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

Old 02-16-2016, 02:59 PM
Zappfly

Cute_Spide managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (23)
Blind Text Changes in Abe's Oddysee

So I downloaded Dxwind and BoardlessWindowed so that I could stream Oddysee on OBS. However, now all the text on the LED has been replaced for an ad for a website called Paulsapps and the firefly text has all been replaced with, "This is a test." Is there anyway to fix this? I need these two programs so that it's streamable.

It isn't even me that I need this for, but a friend. It's their first time playing the game, which they're doing on stream, and I want their experience to be a good one. All the tutorial LED and firefly messages will be important to a new player.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:52 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)

BorderlessWindow is using Paul's .dll hook then. I wonder if they asked his permission.

I don't know if Paul's .dll was ever intended for actual use. He might have just been playing around with some stuff and threw it up on the forum. It's not on his website anywhere. Trust me though the fact that he could change the text is very cool, because it's hard-coded into the .exe

Is there any reason you can't just use DxWnd on its own?
Old 02-19-2016, 09:20 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (703)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (703)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (703)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (703)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (703)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (703)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (703)

Of course they didn't ask permission. No one bothers with that these days :P I saw a whole bunch of sprites ripped by someone claiming they did it when it was obvious the just ripped them with my tool.

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.