Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

Old 04-16-2016, 10:40 AM
Zappfly

VatchCronock managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (27)
Sad I cant select "Show me what happned" so my game has no cut-scenes or transitions

I am playing the game off of a disk from the 90s and when I go to start a game I cant select the "show me what happened" option. It will only let me select the "start the game already" option. When I try to select "show me what happened" the selector goes to "start the game already" and a frog croaks really loudly. So the game is telling me that im not allowed to select "show me what happened". Is there any way I can fix this because with the "start the game already" option selected my game has no cool cut-scenes or transitions.

Also, is there a way for me to bind the movement keys to WASD instead of the arrow keys?
Old 04-16-2016, 10:57 AM
Zappfly

VatchCronock managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (27)

WOW IM DUMB.

I didn't have the "play" disc in I still just had the "install" disc in.
Old 04-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)

Glad we could help

Old 04-16-2016, 03:32 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)Paul has learned amuch throughout their quest (675)

You can copy the DDV files off the "play" cd to where the game is installed, then you don't have to keep putting the cd in.

Crawling sligs will shout "Mommy!" while running around and then the slig mommy will appear and help them put their pants on.