Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 03-30-2016, 12:28 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)
Default Dark Souls

So DkS3 is coming out soon over here and I'm pretty excited. Who's getting it on launch?
Vyrien and I have been celebrating by playing some Dark Souls 2. We took a screenshot of our characters showing how excited they are, too.

Old 03-30-2016, 04:04 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Yeah, I can't wait. Tempted to cheat and play it early on xbone.

Gonna start with the spear knight, for sure.

Old 03-30-2016, 04:25 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (901)

Pretty cute.

I'm pretty pumped for DkS3 but my brother already pre-ordered it, but unfortunately I don't really want to play it until I'm done with Bloodborne. And I have no idea how long that will take. Months, probably.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:45 PM
Clakker Store Clerk

Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
Yeah, I can't wait. Tempted to cheat and play it early on xbone.

Gonna start with the spear knight, for sure.
Don't, my friend said it's terribly unoptimised and you'll get a solid 15fps. I think robbaz had the same problem too.

Old 03-31-2016, 12:17 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

It'll probably get patched though, right? I mean DkS hasn't exactly had the best record of releases. Wasn't 2 a mess when it came out so they rebuilt it completely and made SotFS?

Old 03-31-2016, 01:57 AM
Sleg

FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)

Wait, Dark Souls has multiplayer?

Old 03-31-2016, 02:00 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7747)

Of course. And coop
Old 03-31-2016, 04:18 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

And no you can't play with us.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:25 AM
Fuzzle

Moot keeps ya spleen toasty (142)Moot keeps ya spleen toasty (142)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedAssassin View Post
Wait, Dark Souls has multiplayer?
There's Co-op and Pvp, and subtle multiplayer hints. Like in Dark Souls I, there's a specific bell you need to ring to get to the next section of the game. But sometimes you can hear it ringing by itself, which correlates to another player ringing it in their own world. You also see faint shades/ghosts of players walking around occasionally.

It's real neat.

My gf and I will be playing through Dark Souls III together when it comes out. I'm real excited, specially considering it's supposed to be a return to form, I'm pumped. Trying not to get too excited though, because that tends to ruin games for me.

Last edited by Moot; 03-31-2016 at 04:28 AM..
Old 04-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

This is amazing.
https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/...-the-movie-vhs

Old 04-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Less worse

Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
It'll probably get patched though, right? I mean DkS hasn't exactly had the best record of releases. Wasn't 2 a mess when it came out so they rebuilt it completely and made SotFS?
Dark Souls 2 was a magnificent shitshow upon release. You could stack like 4 buffs at a time in full havel's armour wielding an effective greatweapon and still get backstabbed from across the map by some pud just starting out.

It wasn't just unpolished or unfinished though (Scholar feels incredibly shoehorned after playing vanilla DS2), it was like an unoptimized fangame using a poorly derived Dark Souls engine. It was so much fun, but mind bogglingly frustrating in multiplayer.

Old 04-02-2016, 06:58 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)

I have watched a few Dark Souls 3 streams on Twitch and man that game looks good as fuck! Although I probably won't be buying it for a while as I am playing DS2 right now and don't want to burn out on that style of game.

Old 04-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Just beat Ornstein 'n' Smough for the first time (on new game plus) with my main/first character. It was surprisingly easy. Ornstein went down pretty fast to the black knight greataxe(+5), and even Super Smough is pretty dumb and easy to avoid.

Also I actually know what the fuck I'm doing this time.

PS: Why isn't Dark Souls 3 available everywhere yet?? I'm growing irritable!!

Old 04-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)Laser will be our finest member EVER! (1482)

I never beat SnO by myself. I wanted to try out summoning someone and did it that way. It was lots of fun, that man also helped me kill an invader just before we went in. He was my first DS bro.