Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

Old 03-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Zappfly

filby46 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default New & Tasty

I am in the area where you have to whistle the correct sequence to continue... I believe I am doing it right but...he keeps telling me no. whistle 1, whistle 2, whistle 1, fart. cant get much simple than that but he keeps telling me no..is this a bug, a glitch? Anyone else have this problem?
Old 03-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Clakker Store Clerk

Shade667 heeds the wisdom of the storystones (196)Shade667 heeds the wisdom of the storystones (196)

Quote:
Originally Posted by filby46 View Post
I am in the area where you have to whistle the correct sequence to continue... I believe I am doing it right but...he keeps telling me no. whistle 1, whistle 2, whistle 1, fart. cant get much simple than that but he keeps telling me no..is this a bug, a glitch? Anyone else have this problem?
This is either paramonia, scrabania or monsaic lines. My only answer would be that youre doing it too early. If thats not the case I dont know. For the guys in Monsaic lines, u gotta wait a second after the fart to start. For paramonia and scrabania theyre a little more leniant, and u can start right after they fart.
Patience is a virtue.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4126)

You do have to wait until the guy is finished and then repeat him. If you interrupt him he'll get pissy.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 03-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)

That's what she said.