Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 03-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)
Default After three months...

My entry to the Yoyogames Competition 05 is finally complete. For those of you into this sort of thing, I will provide a link. I will not guarantee that it's fun, or particularily good, but I do ask for you to give it a shot.

A description seems to be unnecesary, as you will learn of the game by playing it. My only instruction is to ignore the name until you understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 03-10-2010, 06:03 AM
Clakker Relic Miner

AlienMagi keeps ya spleen toasty (118)AlienMagi keeps ya spleen toasty (118)

Not really into that stuff but I might try it sometime, because it looks quite impressive.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Oh, I thought it was going to be a link to a youtube video of you performing yoyo tricks. How disappointing.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Riot Slug

Grieva didn't even know they have a destiny (896)Grieva didn't even know they have a destiny (896)Grieva didn't even know they have a destiny (896)Grieva didn't even know they have a destiny (896)Grieva didn't even know they have a destiny (896)Grieva didn't even know they have a destiny (896)Grieva didn't even know they have a destiny (896)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienMagi View Post
Not really into that stuff but I might try it sometime, because it looks quite impressive.
Kinky

The games looks great, but I think a description would have been handy , not sure what to do after I've cleaned all the windows

Are you going to put up a link to your yoyo tricks any time soon?

Old 03-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)

It should advance to the next level. Either that or you missed a spot or you're on the tutorial level. Unless there's a mistake on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!