Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 04-28-2017, 11:54 AM
Thudslug

Nemin is on a roll now (219)Nemin is on a roll now (219)Nemin is on a roll now (219)
Default New merchandise!

Well, what do you think?

Buy it here.

https://oddwords.hu - My essays and other Oddworld-related content.

Old 04-28-2017, 12:04 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

These bracelets are sweet! But I wouldn't spend almost 30 pounds for them tbh.
v- My other places -v

Old 04-28-2017, 12:13 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Ooh very nice. And a replacement for me tattooing my hands and being told I'm copying Caddicarus.

Twitter | Discord: @Crashpunk25

Old 04-28-2017, 12:28 PM
Chippunk

Steef-Herder managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (32)

Yeah I'm down for these. I missed out on the necklace so not gonna make the same mistake twice.

Now, when are we getting an announcement on the Stranger OST??
Old 04-28-2017, 12:48 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashpunk View Post
Ooh very nice. And a replacement for me tattooing my hands and being told I'm copying Caddicarus.
Isn't Caddicarus you? You two look exactly the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steef-Herder View Post
I was wondering that too, since OWI didn't talk about it after a while and just forgot it (or at least, it looks like they did...)
v- My other places -v

Old 04-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

I hope they're adjustable, I could use them as an anklet ^_^

Old 04-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Chippunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetux View Post
I was wondering that too, since OWI didn't talk about it after a while and just forgot it (or at least, it looks like they did...)
I was wondering if they just quietly decided to cancel it. There was never any formal announcement made beyond that one teaser, and that was over two months ago now at least. Doesn't seem typical of Black Screen Records' usual announcement timeframes
Old 04-28-2017, 02:13 PM
Oddworld Inhabitant

OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)

Quote:
Soon.

Quote:
I was wondering if they just quietly decided to cancel it.
Not while I'm rocking this avatar.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:19 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

Nice! But do they come with the shoe laces ribbons?

Old 04-28-2017, 02:19 PM
Chippunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by owi_alex View Post
Soon.

Not while I'm rocking this avatar.
Ah sound, for a while I thought it was being swept under the rug!

Also heads-up those that missed it - the OI logo necklace has gone back on sale! I'm hoping to stick it out until the bracelets go live so I can save on shipping.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:37 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

Those bracelets are very nice.
After that we will just need a pendant with the Necrum tattoo and we will be aligned with Abe.

Good to see they limited the amount to two per customer and not one. They know their audience.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:49 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by owi_alex View Post
Soon.
Good! My record player is ready
v- My other places -v

Old 04-29-2017, 01:24 AM
Fuzzle

Silver angel does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (59)

Each bracelet needed to be bought separately?
Old 04-29-2017, 01:42 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)

No, it's a set with both bracelets.

Old 04-29-2017, 01:46 AM
Fuzzle

Silver angel does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (59)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
No, it's a set with both bracelets.
Very good!
Old 04-29-2017, 06:03 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetux
Isn't Caddicarus you? You two look exactly the same.
He might look the same, But I can assure you we're quite different. For starters, He's actually successful on YouTube.

Old 04-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Those are pretty neat. I'd never wear that, let alone pay for it, but I probably would if it was a pendant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashpunk View Post
I don't think people would make fun of you for copying Caddicarus. I think they'd make fun of you for looking dumb, though.

Old 04-29-2017, 11:26 AM
cun't spill

I can agree with. I was considering it for ages, but in the end I think it will only cause me problems.

That and it will hurt like a motherfucker.

Old 04-29-2017, 11:35 AM
Chippunk

Got a set, and picked up the necklace to boot!
Old 04-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Oddworld Inhabitant

OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)OWI_Alex is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1039)

Quote:
Got a set, and picked up the necklace to boot!
Old 04-29-2017, 11:41 AM
Oddworld Inhabitant

OWI_Bernice managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Yeah they're live now They're limited edition so I wouldn't leave it too long if you want to pick them up
Old 04-29-2017, 11:46 AM
Chippunk

D'you guys get comps of all the swag or d'you have to shell out too?
Old 04-29-2017, 04:23 PM
Bolamite

Nicky Ali keeps ya spleen toasty (100)Nicky Ali keeps ya spleen toasty (100)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemin View Post
I like how these can also double as stencils for spray-painting (not that I would ever do that and risk ruining them )

Last edited by Nicky Ali; 04-29-2017 at 04:29 PM..
Old 04-29-2017, 05:38 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Got a couple of sets!

And the Bioshock and Fallout tin signs

Old 04-30-2017, 01:42 AM
Stingbee

Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)

Gametee's merch has been really nice quality. I appreciate how the boxes are beautiful as well. So yeah I bought some.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:57 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)

Super excited about these, getting paid on monday so I will definitely be picking these up. Not like I have enough Oddworld merch as it is. I really hope they do replicas or life sized statues of the products in universe too. Either that or I'll set to work making my own.

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
join here.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Zappfly

BernardFer managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Super cool bracelets. I think £29.99 is fair.