Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 12-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3581)
Default Farzad Varahramyan's Art

I stumbled upon Farzad Varahramyan's site today and it's loaded with Oddworld art, most of it never seen before:

https://www.farzadart.com

He worked on Abe's Oddysee, Abe's Exoddus and Munch's Oddysee.

Thought you guys might like it

I've loaded it all the Oddworld art on TOGG, but you should really explore the whole site, all of it is fantastic:
http://oddworldlibrary.net/archives/...p?/recent_pics

Old 12-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Zappfly

Vouroboros managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (23)

Wow, That's a really awesome find! I love seeing new Oddworld art!
Old 12-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)Connell will be our finest member EVER! (1373)

Thanks for sharing this, Xav. Some great stuff in there. The Monsaic Lines Scrab / Paramite entrances concept art is beautiful.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Boombat Seeker

Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)Gunnr is getting this party started, handsome (419)

Fantastic, such beautiful work!

My favorited are the speices concepts not seen before

Sweet find, Xav!

Last edited by Gunnr; 12-12-2017 at 09:26 PM..
Old 12-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Thudslug

ODDREN does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (71)

I love the way Farzad imagine all the queens of Oddworld - Skillya, Sam and Margaret. I wonder if the picture with other glukkon queen is depicting her in young age without hump yet.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:36 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

'meglascrabpithicus', I'm sad BM isn't here to see that. :'(

e: also ohhhhh my god Skillya is fucking a d o r a b l e.

ee: damn, the MO concept art is so extensive. Look at that juggernaut, looks like we got some more shit to discuss lads.

Last edited by STM; 12-13-2017 at 05:46 AM..
Old 12-13-2017, 06:47 AM
Fuzzle

Silver angel does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (59)

Skillya is beautiful, I can't belive she eats her own children! And Glukkon queen is descended from birds. So they and Mudokons are relatives, they have common ancestors?
How interesting!
Old 12-13-2017, 10:53 AM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

yeah the juggernaut looks fucking scary.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:02 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)Phoetux didn't even know they have a destiny (794)

I already noticed most of us already stole some art from Farzad and used it as avatars, coolio.
His art is truly some neat work, I'd just open an entire thread about it where I share most of his works and discuss about it.
v- My other places -v