Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 03-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (87)
Default Oddworld Blarg's Oddysee

I thought I bring back my first fan fic and tell it how it was meant to be told. For now I give you the cover page to my story. I will start posting chapters and pictures later this week. thankyou.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 03-11-2008 at 05:04 AM..
Old 03-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)abe is now! is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2392)

It's cool, I like it !!! It's a very good pic! I hope you're going to post a new one!

Old 03-15-2008, 06:31 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)

I like the May odd free him.

There's also an OWF Discord,
join here.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Bolamite

Tristan managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Seems exiting!
Check out my Oddworld videos on youtube!!! www.youtube.com/user/gentristan I make animations record Oddworld, and I'm all out of ideas for animations. If anybody has any ideas for OW animations pm me. thanx

Old 04-05-2008, 03:23 AM
Outlaw Flamer

Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)Fuzzle Guy is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2419)

Or it would do if we were able to read it

Old 04-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Chippunk

Al_exd managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

Pretty cool cant wait for it whens the next chapter =)
Old 08-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Wolvark Semi Auto

Ok sorry for the long wait just been haveing an interesting summer. I was moveing a lot and I couldn't get to this. Ok the first official chapter to my story plus a nice concept painting too. there will be other pic soon.

Chapter 1

It was early morning on the shores of Mudos when an over night storm was passing by. A small amount of sun light shown through the dark misty clouds revealing a monsterous structure. The structure was some sort of oil rig that seemed to have been abandon. Waves were crashing against it as Nobody knew what it was, not even the glukkons. However some folk tell a story about a strange people liveing inside the rig and at night you see lights shineing through it. However some cultures believe this ancient rig built by an unknown super race is haunted. and the ghost and spirits of this race haunt it.

This was the belief of most if not all the peoples of mudos, industrial and native alike. However a young Mudokin traveler named Leek came upon a discovery not to far from the oil rig that will change his life forever. In his ceriousness, Leek saw a strange looking cage lying in a small pool of oil near the ancient rig. He questioned "whats this?" as Leek approached the cage with caution as he took a branch lying near the pool and pulled the cage out of the black muck.

Suddenly without warning two eyes appeared in the black mass, and stared at Leek in such a way that hypnotised him. Through Leek's mind he can hear the voices of 1000 Oddworld languages and suddenly he understood. A voice that said "Free me!" was heard. Suddenly Leek was frozen and frighten to a point to which he couldn't move. Goose bumps ran up his spine. It was as if he saw a ghost. Suddenly he was out of his transe and he took a piece of cloth he had with him in a pouch and covered the cage.

Well little fella I don't know what you are but your comming home with me!" said Leek as he covered the oily cage. And so Leek and his new found discovery was off back home to his village in the hills. But as for the discovery, only time will tell on what it is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oil painting.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	9707  

Old 08-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Rabid Fuzzle

MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)MeechShrykull1029 sucks Aneros-lollies and regularly dresses in a tiger suit in an attempt to seduce Havoc (-1337)

I remember seeing this thread in Fan Corner when I just joined. I also read the original chapters (or at least some of them). Can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:20 AM
Super Stingbee

GlacierDragon keeps ya spleen toasty (114)GlacierDragon keeps ya spleen toasty (114)

This looks interesting. Good job on the artwork.

.:FanFictions:.
~The Madness Of Life - On hiatus~
~Shrown - Edited and completed~

Old 05-25-2020, 07:02 PM
Wolvark Semi Auto

blarg begins

Old 05-26-2020, 05:38 PM
Boombat

Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)

blarg

Last edited by Auriel; 05-26-2020 at 05:40 PM..
Old 05-28-2020, 11:09 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)

Add Shrek ears and you end up with a Glukkon with Hands
Old 05-31-2020, 02:30 PM
Zappfly

Syzoth managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (41)

Glukkon with Hands
Glukkon with Hands

Old 05-31-2020, 02:31 PM
Zappfly

Syzoth managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (41)

Glukkon with Hands
Glukkon with Hands

Old 06-06-2020, 04:15 AM
Wolvark Semi Auto

I think I am going to rewrite this story as an illustrated story like in graphic novel form and completely redo everything and finally create something that is what my original vision for this character was. Now that I am a professional illustrator I think it's time to revisit this. All of this other nonsense in this thread is just that, an outdated mess of a story that I started many many years ago when I was just young and dumb. So Ladies and Gentle Glucks keep your eyes peeled unless they are stitched and look for a new and improved version of Blarg's Odyssey by yours truly Paramiteabe.

Old 06-06-2020, 10:19 AM
Boombat

Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)Auriel is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (354)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramiteabe View Post
I think I am going to rewrite this story as an illustrated story like in graphic novel form and completely redo everything and finally create something that is what my original vision for this character was. Now that I am a professional illustrator I think it's time to revisit this. All of this other nonsense in this thread is just that, an outdated mess of a story that I started many many years ago when I was just young and dumb. So Ladies and Gentle Glucks keep your eyes peeled unless they are stitched and look for a new and improved version of Blarg's Odyssey by yours truly Paramiteabe.
Good luck! I mean it