Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

Old 06-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

Thanks. I think if I had more time I would have probably gone further in that direction. It just... fit for what I had in mind based off the description I was given.

Anyways, more commission work. I'm really bad at drawing pin up girls.

Last edited by Slog Bait; 06-30-2013 at 10:25 PM..
Old 07-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Bola Blast

WolfensteinOdess does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (78)

How long it took to draw stuff like that ? Because it's great :O

Old 10-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

It varies. Those sketches all took about 20 minutes each to complete. That commission was $35 for the set of three, so I'd say it was worth it.

Bumping with shit I've been meaning to post for months.

Commissions:

And reposting my clearly superior dragon pony because I fucking love this picture

Old 10-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)

Looking at this tempts me into commissioning my own piece. Good stuff as always Slog Bait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 10-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Grubb Fisherman

Hulaabeo is on a roll now (225)Hulaabeo is on a roll now (225)Hulaabeo is on a roll now (225)

Blerghhg.

This stuff is good.

Old 11-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Outlaw Sniper

@Oddey:

Well you're always more than welcome to discuss details with me if you're ever interested! Here's a link to my commission information. Actually, posting this makes me realize I need to edit the post again to specify USD. Oooops.

@Hula:

Thanks >:0

Sorry for how untidy the soft squishy creatures are. That wasn't a problem until I uploaded them to Tumblr for some reason? Also, if anyone's noticed Nepsotic's logo changed, that was my doing. I feel pretty proud of it, considering I've never done something like this before. It took aaages.

And to finish off this preposterously long post, an attempted composition for a song I really wanted to fully orchestrate, buuuuuut..... it's proven to be way too large of a project for me. That's well over a year old and I still get stuck every which way the second I try to transcribe it to other instruments. I've actually added a few tempo changes to make it all flow better in the most recent versions, but I have none of those uploaded so this is the best you guys are probably gonna get.

Also a short scrap that came out of the blue when I was working with Nep on something.

Fuck yeah

Old 11-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slog Bait View Post
And to finish off this preposterously long post, an attempted composition for a song I really wanted to fully orchestrate, buuuuuut..... it's proven to be way too large of a project for me. That's well over a year old and I still get stuck every which way the second I try to transcribe it to other instruments. I've actually added a few tempo changes to make it all flow better in the most recent versions, but I have none of those uploaded so this is the best you guys are probably gonna get.

Also a short scrap that came out of the blue when I was working with Nep on something.

Fuck yeah
These are actually pretty good, you should be proud of yourself
Old 11-28-2013, 10:36 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (850)

You never cease to make me envious.

Quote:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Old 12-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Nep finally got these in the mail today so I can post this without spoiling the surprise haha

A picture my mom took of her while she was drying

And completely unrelated have some pokemon

Old 12-29-2013, 04:44 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)

You make my landscape drawings look like a child's scribble. Hats off. Also, is this thread for anyone to post pictures? Or is this just your (Slog Bait's) personal public archive? Not saying it's wrong if it is, just wanting to know before I go and post.

Xorlidyr: The tidal waves clean our sins.

My Steam: spiderqueen ;Oddio is the best pun

Old 12-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Outlaw Sniper

This is just my personal public archive. If you want to make an art thread related to Oddworld, make a thread in Fan Corner. If you want to make an art thread unrelated to Oddworld, make a thread in the Non-Oddworld Art & Literature subforum.

Old 12-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)

Alright, thanks for helping out. And good luck on future art.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Outlaw Bomber

That's a pretty nifty looking sculpture there. I envy Nep.

Quote:

Old 01-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Commission:

Track art/Avatar for Nep:

Album art for Nep's first album, which turned out fantastic, by the way. The album art could still use a lot of work, but it's still one of the best things I've ever thrown together.
You can listen to the album here if you're interested.

And I opened requests for a short while earlier. Someone wanted a cute bug person. As in, a person with a bug's head.

Also, I don't think this classifies as nsfw or in bad taste since there's nothing really showing, but I also half assed a slime girl for a friend and I think she turned out mighty cute.

Last edited by Slog Bait; 01-30-2014 at 05:19 PM..
Old 01-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Outlaw Cutter

That is one trip-tastic bug. I think I might use it as my laptop's background now.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)

Take out the background and it'd make a mighty good avatar.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Boring bust shot update

Old 02-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Outlaw Cutter

That cat mouth thing is adorable. Is that a homestuck thing?

Old 02-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Yeah, it's Nepeta.

And she's wonderfully cuddly.

Quote:

Old 03-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Nepeta's great.

Commission:

Really old drawing:

Birthday present for friend:

Concept art for a game Nep and I are working on:

Old 03-18-2014, 10:49 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)

holy shit i love all of that, especially the concept art and DRAGON. especially especially the dragon.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Outlaw Sniper

I feel like crap and realize I haven't updated in awhile

^Link to the album this art was for^

Cross posting

Things I never uploaded anywhere because they're bland and I don't think they fit in any of my galleries:

Last edited by Slog Bait; 06-13-2014 at 06:21 PM..
Old 06-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Outlaw Cutter

That cat is incredibly cute. Like wow.

Old 06-13-2014, 11:49 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7769)

Quote:
I feel like crap and realize I haven't updated in awhile

This is not a phoenix. These are just random lines.

Quote:
This is phoenix.

Old 06-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Grubb Fisherman

Hulaabeo is on a roll now (225)Hulaabeo is on a roll now (225)Hulaabeo is on a roll now (225)

Pretty good stuff, especially like the Slender looking chick at the top. Definitely better than my incoherent, angry scribbles I produce occasionally.

Also, setting aside my unbridled hate I have for MLP and most of it's fandom, did you make those ponies yourself or what? ._.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Yeah I made them using Paperclay with a foil and wire armature. Figured since MLP gets so much love and attention it wouldn't hurt to offer customized sculptures of ponies for people, but I haven't nailed the style I want them sculpted in yet. Probably going to switch clays despite my love for Paperclay.

I also made this:

And I'm trying to sell it. If any of you guys are interested just give me the heads up. I also listed them on Etsy so you can customize one if you don't want that guy in specific.

Also, that's my brother modelling. I've gotten a few people ask now and no that's not me lul

Old 07-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Riot Slug

Gwan-Thwei does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (94)

Quote:
Nepeta's great.
Do you have any other HS drawings?

okay so maybe i'm homestuck trash, whatever. Everyone has their own guilty pleasures
Old 08-15-2014, 05:48 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Yeah Gwan, I have a bunch of old shit, concepts, WIPS, and OCs lying around I'll throw up on DB for you. Just let me get all my other crap out of the way first.

Prototype of a Plushie of the dog:

More sculpting:

Maybe album art maybe not:

Dinky sprite + animation:

Now old and crappy Homestuck stuff for Gwan:

And I saved the best for last:

Old 03-26-2016, 10:11 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Bump with old stuff

Old 03-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Bolamite

grimGadabout keeps ya spleen toasty (112)grimGadabout keeps ya spleen toasty (112)

I absolutely love your Homestuck stuff! Its so good!

It's also nice to see another Homestuck fan! .u.