Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

Old 02-15-2013, 01:32 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)

Given that we're not even supposed to be voting yet I think I'll get away with it.

e: What Nep said.

The important this is that people realise how fantastically foresighted the Blue Party is.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)

I forget how these things work.

I'm also too lazy to go and check the first one...

Old 02-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)

If elected, I promise rainbows and ponies and shit.

And by "promise", I mean "I promise nothing." A vote for MeechMunchie is a vote for achieveable goals.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Less worse

Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)Mac Sirloin is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7645)

I nominate myself Overlord Elect of the Meat Party which, while it'll definitely ultimately be held responsible for shipping all of our water to some dusty hellhole, promises to properly handle the current Horse Meat epidemic plaguing Europe. I need other cabinet members though. Such as Prime Rib minister and Striploin General.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:33 PM
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)Sekto Springs is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4398)

Can I be Secretary of Beefense?

Old 02-15-2013, 04:54 PM
8===========D~

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrabtrapman View Post
I forget how these things work.

I'm also too lazy to go and check the first one...
Don't worry, I have it all covered.

A vote for Sexy Nepsy is a vote for a more interesting forum, and great nicknames for everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Sirloin View Post
I nominate myself Overlord Elect of the Meat Party which, while it'll definitely ultimately be held responsible for shipping all of our water to some dusty hellhole, promises to properly handle the current Horse Meat epidemic plaguing Europe. I need other cabinet members though. Such as Prime Rib minister and Striploin General.
You can't nominate yourself.

Why is nobody nominating? We still need a few more nominees.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

I nominate Manco for the Horrible Pun Party and Josh for the No Party.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:08 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5677)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
Why is nobody nominating? We still need a few more nominees.
The thread is only just pushing 24 hours old. Give people a bit more time to decide if this is a stupid idea or not. If you want my advice trying to enforce rules on this thing is a waste of time. You've unleashed the beast, now sit back and watch the show.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)Josh is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2940)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slog Bait View Post
I nominate Manco for the Horrible Pun Party and Josh for the No Party.
My whole life is a no party
i'm sad please love me

Old 02-15-2013, 05:17 PM
8===========D~

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phylum View Post
The thread is only just pushing 24 hours old. Give people a bit more time to decide if this is a stupid idea or not. If you want my advice trying to enforce rules on this thing is a waste of time. You've unleashed the beast, now sit back and watch the show.
No I just meant out of the people who have posted, some haven't nominated.
Quote:
I nominate Manco for the Horrible Pun Party
Aren't all puns horrible?

Old 02-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

I was originally going to say Punny Party but then I was like no that's fucking stupid so I changed it.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:06 AM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

I'm the pungeon master.

And to make sure it gets counted I nominate Slog Bait for the PROUD Party.

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 02-16-2013, 02:28 AM
No Artificial Colours

I nominate Dix for the sad party.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:28 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6168)

When I said I vote, I meant I nominate...now I see where I was going wrong. I also nominate OANST and, providing we are allowed to nominate more than one person, MA. For the, I'm Not Fat Anymore And He Touches Cows Party. INFAAHT.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:14 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14299)

I nominate STM for Nationalsozialisten.
I nominate Ridg3 for The Potato Party.
I nominate Varrok for the Slavic League of Evil.
I nominate WoF for no reason.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:41 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Do I have to grow a Hitler again?

Old 02-16-2013, 06:31 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)

grow ur own Hitler, today!

a vote for STM is a vote for evil clones.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:34 AM
8===========D~

And Hitler.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:36 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9370)

that as well.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:52 AM
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)

I nominate everyone.(except mods and admins)...
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Old 02-16-2013, 07:01 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

i nominate T-nex for fucking snowmen.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)T-nex is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3441)

Its my guilty pleasure. Don't judge!

============

Old 02-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

I've been here nearly 13 years and I don't know what the jugs is going on, but I'm going to go ahead and vote for myself. There. Three of the four rules broken. How do you like them kiwis?

Old 02-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

so is this legit or

Old 02-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Frosties and Buttsex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
so is this legit or
As legit as my dick. We even award cake afterwards. And a hot night in the tub... With a special guest.

============

Old 02-16-2013, 12:51 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
so is this legit or
ITS A THREAD JUST FUCKING VOTE JESUS WEPT

WHEN DID WE ALL BECOME SO FUCKING TIMID?
Old 02-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

FUCKING GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS. MY BALLS.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil View Post
I've been here nearly 13 years and I don't know what the jugs is going on, but I'm going to go ahead and vote for myself. There. Three of the four rules broken. How do you like them kiwis?
What a rebel.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Sleg

mr.odd has learned amuch throughout their quest (589)mr.odd has learned amuch throughout their quest (589)mr.odd has learned amuch throughout their quest (589)mr.odd has learned amuch throughout their quest (589)mr.odd has learned amuch throughout their quest (589)mr.odd has learned amuch throughout their quest (589)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil View Post
I nominate Wil.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Fuzzle

hedjeroo heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)hedjeroo heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)

I nominate Wil for king of the big juicy hairy flightless birds.