Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 02:35 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

One of my friends who's a diehard fan of Dexter told me it was the worst series finale she had ever seen.

Now I really want to catch up just to know what happened.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

Do yourself a favor. Read about it. Don't watch it. Read about it. Then forget it ever existed.

My bowels hurt.

Old 09-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

No, you have to watch it, just to see the most horrible green screen effect in a 2013 popular TV show.

HEAVY SPOILERS HERE SHORT YOUTUBE VIDEO: and the acting was... outstanding... in a bad way

Last edited by Varrok; 09-23-2013 at 03:14 PM..
Old 09-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Fuck you guys.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:45 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)

i reached the end of season 4 before i got bored again. i think.

watched a film called Rampage. does exactly what it says on the tin, a film about a bloke who loses it and goes on a rampage, killing innocents for the sake of killing innocents. it was actually not that bad i thought, although if you do watch it the sheriff in it has the shittiest wooden acting throughout all his scenes. he has one expression and that's it, mild surprise. even when he dies, mild surprise. like "oh dear, i'm dying. well, that's not good. better do something. oh, wait, i'm dead." it's a little like Falling Down, except a lot of people die.

i also watched some amateur film done entirely in front of a green screen. doesn't sound that good i know, and to be honest it shouldn't anyway, because it isn't that good. it's a piss-take of the 300 genre, called The 305. i admit i was high when i watched it but it still tickled me a fair few times. it's as amateurish as they get and a lot of the jokes and running gags are hit or miss, but overall i found it very entertaining. i'd suggest it to anyone who wanted to kill 80 minutes with stupid shit that's supposed to make you laugh.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:59 PM
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)OANST must be Chuck Norris or something (16334)

I hate laughing.

My bowels hurt.

Old 09-24-2013, 02:07 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)MA is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9293)

WATCH IT you miserable old sod. worse than my grandad.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:11 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

This is it, gentelmen. Breaking Bad is no more. This was probably the best ending this series could have and I love it. I feel quite empty now that it's gone. This was the best TV show I have ever seen so far.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:50 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Yep, ending pretty much wrapped everything up perfectly. Sad to see it go.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

The Dexter finale was great.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:56 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Dexter was lame from the beginning, and with what everyone has been saying regarding the finale being terrible, I can't imagine how bad it was.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Yeah it was pretty fucking great.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

We should let Nepsotic have his own opinion, no matter how weak it appears to be.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:35 AM
Beautiful Bastard

Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)

I don't give a shit about his opinion, frankly, as that has nothing to do with this.

You see, what Nep is doing here isn't so much defending Dexter as outright refusing to engage with any criticism about it. Basically covering his ears and saying 'Lalala Dexter was great isn't that right Miss Sparkle? Lala'. It's irritating and basically spam.

Unless you can back up your opinion of Dexter with an actual argument about it, please don't bother posting about it at all.
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

Old 09-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

I don't see any decent arguments against it, and Varrok saying it sucks doesn't count. Why does it suck?It ended the programme in a decent way and kept throwing you off.

Old 10-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

The Breaking Bad finale was great. I didn't expect it to end like that, but I'm glad it did.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Jesse getting his vengeance against Todd (not to mention freedom) was fucking glorious.

Old 10-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

I wish he had more screen time in the last episode. At least he had a happy ending
Old 10-01-2013, 11:08 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)

cant believe walt said that he would never cook again before starting a life in south america as a lumberjack
Old 10-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I mean, I get why. They need to keep people interested in this shit heap of a show that we all once loved. But after 25 seasons, I think it's best just to bury it as it is, not pull another goddamn Maude just for the sake of ratings.

Fuck you, Al Jean.

Old 10-02-2013, 05:48 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle View Post
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I mean, I get why. They need to keep people interested in this shit heap of a show that we all once loved. But after 25 seasons, I think it's best just to bury it as it is, not pull another goddamn Maude just for the sake of ratings.

Fuck you, Al Jean.
I love it because this is exactly the sort of thing they took the piss out of sixteen years ago. And now they're just that crap.

Does anyone really care about The Simpsons or its characters any more? I mean, people obviously watch it. But does anyone actually feel invested in it as a show that they love?

Old 10-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

I hope they'll kill all the main characters
Old 10-03-2013, 06:26 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Does anyone really care about The Simpsons or its characters any more? I mean, people obviously watch it. But does anyone actually feel invested in it as a show that they love?
i haven't seen many of the new new episodes, haven't got Sky or any of that shit, but what i have seen (with the new intro) i didn't find as funny. it just feels like there's something missing. also when they pull an iphone or some shit out i always double take. it's just weird. back in the day they were hilarious, hell even my grandparents watch it. thank fuck the new ones aren't on normal telly yet.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

I have this theory that they're not going to pull the plug until they hold the reord for longest-running sitcom.

By my calculations, they've got 13 years to go before they topple Last of the Summer Wine out of its golden wheelchair. That's about another half of its current 24-year lifespan.

Last edited by MeechMunchie; 10-05-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Old 10-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
The Dexter finale was great.
Everything up to the last half hour was good. The ending was a bit odd and didn't really fit with my interpretation of the Dexter character. Still, it's tough to end a show without it going terribly wrong, so good job on their part.

I'm only on Season 2 of Breaking Bad but I look forward to watching the finale. It's been great so far.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Laserguns!

Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)

I watched Super 8.

I think it was a nice send-off of sci-fi B-movies with a pretty refreshingly different sort of alien.
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

Quote:
refreshingly different sort of alien
For the first half of the film I was like

Cool a bloated spindly preadtory ballsack spider thing that's convincingly alien

Then it's just a tall bloke with four arms

Old 10-08-2013, 01:07 PM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

i've been watching Sharpe. saw a few as a kid. god damn, fucking great. and it's got the greatest theme in the universe. now everyone memorise and recite this:

Here's forty shillings on the drum
For those who'll volunteer to come
To 'list and fight the foe today.
Over the hills and far away.

O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.

Through smoke and fire and shot and shell
And to the very walls of hell
But we shall stand and we shall stay
Over the hills and far away

O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.

history, man. with some added fiction, of course.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

Nep convinced me to watch the first season of Misfits yesterday. Wasn't sure what to expect going in, but I can definitely say I like it. :3

Old 10-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

It's fucking great.

Closed Thread