Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

Old 04-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Hey even if it was it would be more useful than what everyone else has been saying.

Old 04-14-2016, 12:07 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Have you forgotten about us?
Please, complete my request, GrimGadabout.

Old 04-14-2016, 12:41 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

Do what he says, GG, he doesn't play around!

Old 04-14-2016, 08:44 AM
Bolamite

grimGadabout keeps ya spleen toasty (112)grimGadabout keeps ya spleen toasty (112)

After getting over the flu and going into a Homestuck mode, I drew my tall and smol gay boys.

I plan on coloring them soon. .w.

And I plan on doing your request soon Xor! I promise! I've just been busy is all. Like I said, I just got over the flu, and then there's been all the upd8s going on with Homestuck. I'm also working on doing requests for two of my IRL friends. However, when I do have a break from all this chaos, I will be working on your request. I have a bunch of ideas written out already, but I don't wanna spoil them because I like the finished product of my requests to be a surprise. .w.

Last edited by grimGadabout; 04-14-2016 at 08:53 AM..
Old 04-14-2016, 09:21 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Okay!
I really like your geiboiz. Tip! Add a horn or two to the tall one, makes boiz much more badass.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:33 AM
Bolamite

grimGadabout keeps ya spleen toasty (112)grimGadabout keeps ya spleen toasty (112)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlidyr View Post
Okay!
I really like your geiboiz. Tip! Add a horn or two to the tall one, makes boiz much more badass.
Thing is, he's from Homestuck, so I'm drawing him how he's shown.

Well, at least my how my headcanon is of what he looks like when he doesn't look like this.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

Have you ever tried animation? I think it would suit your artstyle
Old 04-14-2016, 10:01 AM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrok View Post
Have you ever tried animation? I think it would suit your artstyle
I actually have been tempted. I had a huge idea for a small Undertale animation based on the song dreeeeeam by DM DOKURO.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:33 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

Pretty penny for more DaveKat and maybe some RoseMary

Extra penny for DaveJadeKat

Old 04-14-2016, 12:37 PM
Spark Stunk

Please, demonize Dave. And demonize Kat even further than he is already.

Demons are much more voluptuous.

Old 04-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

But Dyr, Karkat is not a demon, he is a troll! Which is far more insect-like than any demon I've seen that's not a bug demon.

Old 04-15-2016, 06:19 AM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slog Bait View Post
But Dyr, Karkat is not a demon, he is a troll! Which is far more insect-like than any demon I've seen that's not a bug demon.
You're making me want to draw a lil' Karkat grub.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:25 AM
Bolamite

gay 2: now in color!
Old 04-15-2016, 09:52 AM
Outlaw Sniper

They aren't kissing it's not gay enough

*slams fists on counter*

Old 04-15-2016, 10:38 AM
Spark Stunk

Add a lot of horns and demon wings and hooves and tails, pl0x. And some depth to color on each piece (a bit lighter shade on one side of every segment), would look realy masterfullllll!