Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 12-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)
Default Sales! Save $$$ while you sit on your butt!

A thread for recommendations, choice sales updates and occasional Valve-gasming.

Today: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition (contains Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine expansions) for £3.74.

Oh yeah, I'll be bolding title and price for people who just want the info now.

Last edited by MeechMunchie; 12-10-2011 at 06:13 AM..
Old 12-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

Finally a thread like this!

I'm a bit tempted to get Oblivion again just because it's that cheap, but I think I'm going to get the 5th anniversary version for Xbox just because my PC really doesn't even run Oblivion that well...
Old 12-09-2011, 01:59 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

I'm really tempted to get this, seeing as a new Windows computer for Christmas has been hinted at. I've been meaning to play it for ages. I want to go through it before Skyrim, though, otherwise I think I'll feel disappointed by it.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

I just bought Oblivion.

This thread is going to be the death of my bank account.

fuck yooooooouuuuuu

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 12-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

I'm slightly concerned for your finances if £3.49 will be the death of your bank account.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Outlaw Semi Auto

Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)Dixanadu is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2036)

Have you ever ran through Blackwood on a rainy day? No?

You've never experienced Oblivion.

I'm still waiting on Ridg3 to be done with Skyrim, but at least he has given me much to keep me occupied.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Grubb Fisherman

Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)Mudokon_Master has learned amuch throughout their quest (618)

Wow that's cheap. I'm so tempted to buy it for my PC purely because of mods. (I already have it on Xbox)
Old 12-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxCo. Executive View Post
I'm slightly concerned for your finances if £3.49 will be the death of your bank account.
“Death from a thousand cuts” is what I had in mind.

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 12-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)

I'm in the same boat as Oddhunter - I'ma lose so much money 'cause of this thread! Damn you! :P

But thanks too, I'll be on the lookout for games that I always wanted to try but never could stump up the cash at the time to buy them.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:30 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

This might come in handy.

http://steamalerts.com/

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:49 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

I bought Dungeon Defenders a couple of days ago. I've lost count how many games I've bought in sales.

Twitter | Discord: @Crashpunk25

Old 12-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

Left 4 Dead 2, also for £3.74.

I won't be advertising every game, of course. Just really good ones at really low prices.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:06 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Oooh Killing Floor is on sale. Anyone who doesn't own this game, get it now. Its amazing.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

Left 4 Dead 2 is certainly one I'd recommend for the few who haven't played the L4D games.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

I took ages to get past the roller-coaster level in L4D2. It can be a frustrating game at times.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:00 AM
cun't spill

It can be frusrating. Especally when you can't move anywhere because about 34785346 zombies surround you.

I've always liked Left 4 Dead 1 more then 2, I'm not completely sure why since L4D2 improves on the original by miles.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

First Glimpse Syndrome? Do you like it more beacause you associate it with your introduction into this chilling new world?

That's why a lot of people prefer AO over AE.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:17 AM
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)

Agreed with that, AO has more... I dunno, "Magic" somehow even though AE is much better as a game.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

[IMG]GOG.com[/IMG] is having a massive Christmastime sale. Check it out, some really good stuff for dirt cheap, including Psychonauts for $5.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)

Best Buy has Saints Row 3 for $30 on all platforms, pretty sure Amurikka only though.

They would do this two days after I buy it at full price.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

Humble Bundle 4!

Has Shank, SUPER MEAT BOY and more! GO GET IT, NOW!

There was no Desura key this time. (Sorry STM!)
Old 12-13-2011, 02:31 PM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

I knew SMB would be in this one now that the Mac version is out.

I set aside money to buy this a fucking week ago.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:17 AM
cun't spill

LIMBO is -75% off now.

Get it if you haven't already.

Old 12-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

^ That. £1.75. Link.

Old 12-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

Magicka. £1.99. Buy it buy it buy it now.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:05 AM
cun't spill

Old 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

Steam is so annoying at the moment, the pages keep giving me errors when I want to look at deals. Rrrr.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

Highlights:

£14.49 for a bunch of very good indie games plus some filler.

£24.99 for all Valve games.

Portal and Portal 2 for £1.74 and £4.99 respectively, plus another £1 off if you buy them both.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent for £3.24.

£39.99 for all of the best Bethesda games - Fallout, Morrowind, Oblivion, Call of Cthulhu etc. Saves £118.34!

Old 12-19-2011, 05:37 PM
No Artificial Colours

Binding of Isaac is $2.49 USD. Everyone must go and buy this right now.

I'm disappointed in MM for not posting this.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:50 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

I've got a 50% off coupon for any Valve game, valid until March 1st. I already own pretty much every Valve game though and I doubt Half-Life 3 is coming before March, so I'd be willing to trade it or sell it or whatever.

Also got a 50% off on the game Cogs, still deciding to use it or not.