Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 


Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG


Reply
 
Thread Tools
 
  #31  
Old 12-04-2010, 04:18 AM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,162
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)
Default

OOC: What exactly are steel drums in this case?
IC: Smiling as he picked up a rocket launcher, Kipricat felt a whole lot safer. He had also found a tzer, which would probably be much more safe to use in here. 'Still, a friggin rocket launcher! To whatever tries to get me, BOOM BABY BOOM!' he thought merrily, 'I should probably check to see if both of these work... Tazer first.'

All of a sudden, Kipricat heard a very omnious noise. Kind of like a slog but three times larger, a good bit deeper and really really angry. *Requires diceroll to see if Kipricat freezes up in fear*

(These are actions that Kipricat will take if he does not freeze up in fear)
Kipricat rushed in to B1 where Randy and Furlong were, only to see the source of the sound. A huge slog attacking a slig. Kipricat couldn't really recall the slig's name, but recognized him as a team-mate. Making a quick decision, he lifted the rocket launcher up, aimed at the slog, pulled the trigger and hoped for the best.
[M] Kipricat moves to B1.
[E] Kipricat checks to see if the tazer is working. *Dice roll*
[A] Kipricat fires a rocket at the Hellhound slog. *Dice roll* (Probably twice to see if the rocket launcher even works and then for the actual attack :P)

(These are the actions he will take if he is not paralyzed by the sound.)
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-04-2010, 04:31 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

OOC: Steel Drums are like those big oil drum containers.
Yep. Any item or gun that is used for the first time will require an additional check to see if it works.

Edit: By the way, I'm thinking of awarding players 1 point of experience point for every successful attack. That way everyone will end up with some experience, even if they don't land the killing blow many times. (There are also some hidden bonuses and extra awards for certain player actions)


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-04-2010 at 07:17 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-04-2010, 07:00 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:

As he was walking towards the lower floor Zalik took a closer look at the Blitzknife he found and noticed a switch on the handle, he clicked it on. Suddenly the weapon began to vibrate and sparks began jumping around the blade giving it an ominous blue glow. Zalik spotted a bunch of metal crates lying neglected by the stairway 'let's see how good this thing is' he thought to himself and swung the Blitzknife horizontallly through the crate with all his might. The blade went straight through with barely any resistance "Now this is a weapon!" Zalik said impressed with his find.

Zalik entered the lower part of the factory, the area was filled with large machines, most likely built to create the two subway lines whose entrances could be seen. Suddenly a loud, deep, skincrawling growl. The sound appeared to echo around the room attacking Zalik him from all sides "Argh! No! Stop it!" he yelled, fear began to well up inside him and he held his head in his hands quivering *Fear Coin Flip*

*If Zalik is not paralyzed*

Zalik started to take deep breaths in an effort to calm himself and looked towards the entrance where the sound had come from, others were already running through it. Zalik took a deep breath and began to nervously enter the Bravo Subway Line. Inside he saw a massive Slog attacking Unit 23, the sight of the Slog attacking his newfound friend rose up mixed feelings of fear and anger. Zalik yelled in an effort to rouse himself and ran at the Slog in an attempt to Slash at it with his Blitzknife.

[M] Zalik moves to B1
[A] Zalik attacks Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife
__________________

My DA page.

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Itxi Itxi is offline
Zappfly
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Itxi managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default

Scrap quickly catches the scent of an injured slig, his training instantly seizes control and he rushes after the trail.

Ruff growls in the direction of the tunnels as a warning to the sligs but it is drowned out by a roar. Obviously a rival slog, time to bring him down to size.

Letting out a series of barks and growls in reply Ruff storms into the tunnel, teeth at the ready.

[M] Scrap goes where-ever the scent leads him. Ruff heads towards B1
[A] Ruff attacks the Hellhound slog. *DR*
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-04-2010, 10:17 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,768
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 22
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)
Default

Oh crap, Unit 23 cried out in agony as the teeth of a hell hound sunk it's jaws into his arm, caught off guard he reeled back and grabbed his tazer before jamming it straight into the beasts underbelly with all the force he could muster.
"Help, under attack &^%$ I'm bleeding here!" He clutched at his grenade and shook, would he have to use it?

[M] Unit 23 stays in Bravo
[E] Unit 23 cried out for help
[A] Unit 23 stabs slog with tazer
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-05-2010, 02:44 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

HOUR FOUR RESULTS
===============

Anyone who hears the Hellhound Slog bark needs to do a *coin-flip* check to see if they are paralysed. This includes: Kipricat, Zalik and Scrap.

Kipricat - Heads, no paralysis.
Zalik - Heads, no paralysis.
Scrap - Heads, no paralysis.

Lucky bonus! +3 XP for everyone involved in the paralysis checks!

[M] Randy moves to B1.
[A] Randy tries to attack the Hellhound Slog with his fists. 6 - Randy smashes the Hellhound Slog's jaw.
Hellhound Slog: Very Healthy -> Barely Injured.

[M] Furlong moves to B1.
[A] Furlong tries to attack the Hellhound Slog with a Tazer. 3 - Tazer is in working condition. 4 - Furlong rushes in and zaps the Hellhound Slog.
Hellhound Slog: Barely Injured -> Injured.

[M] Kipricat moves to B1.
[E] Kipricat checks to see if the tazer is working. 5 - Tazer is in perfect condition.
[A] Kipricat fires a rocket at the Hellhound slog. 3 - Rocket Launcher is working. 4 - Rocket hits the Hellhound Slog.
Hellhound Slog: Injured -> Dying.

[M] Zalik moves to B1.
[A] Zalik attacks Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife. 5 - Zalik slices through the Hellhound Slog's torso.
Hellhound Slog: Dying -> Dead.
Zalik +10 XP
First Blood Award goes to Zalik. +15 XP! Congratulations!

[M] Scrap goes wherever the scent leads him (heading for A3 via D & C). Ruff heads towards B1.
[A] Ruff attacks the Hellhound slog. Attack fails - Target is dead.

[M] Unit 23 stays in Bravo (B1).
[E] Unit 23 cried out for help.
[A] Unit 23 stabs slog with tazer. Attack fails - Target is dead.

Quick Hands Results:

[A] Furlong tries to attack the Hellhound Slog with a Tazer. Attack fails - Target is dead.
[A] Unit 23 stabs slog with tazer. Attack fails - Target is dead.
[A] Kipricat fires a rocket at the Hellhound slog. Attack fails - Target is dead.

HOUR FIVE
=======

Furlong was amazed to see everyone rush in and take out the Hellhound Slog in a matter of seconds. "I'm impressed... that's some good team work there. I have a feeling that Alpha line needs to be explored. We should split into two teams" Furlong looks around and studies the group. "Okay, Chag and Kipricat. You two will come with me down Alpha Line" He looked at the others. "23, you take Randy and Zalik with you down Bravo line. Those slogs will probably back you up" Furlong turns to leave, "Be careful out there guys. I have a feeling there are many more monsters in this subway"

[M] Furlong moves to A1.
[E] Furlong looks around for any useful items. *DR*

A1 - Entrance to Alpha Subway Line
This is the entrance to Alpha Subway line. The path splits off to the left.


Randy was really surprised at what happened. He listened to what Furlong said and nodded. Randy never thought his fists could do so much damage.

[E] Randy looks around for any useful items in B1. *DR*
[M] Randy moves to B2.

Bravo Subway Line
The Bravo Subway Line is narrow and wet. The abandoned stations really cannot do more justice to the haunting environment.


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-05-2010 at 02:49 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-05-2010, 04:17 AM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,162
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)
Default

IC: Kipricat found himself smiling as much as an intern could smile. The rocket launcher worked. And it worked very well combined with everyone else's attacks. Stowing it away, he listened to Furlong telling him which team he was on. Personally thinking it was a really bad idea to split up, he voiced his thoughts aloud in a somewhat mumbled voice. "I really think we should stick together. If there are more monsters like that, then we'll need all the help we can get. Look at what that slog did to 23! Still it's your call," he said in his usual muffled voice accompanied by sign language.

Now that he had time to look at his own equipment, he wondered what kind of use a steel drum would be. Unless it was full of something flammable, it would be fairly useless. To make sure he wasn't carrying something absalutely useless, he checked to see what it contained.

[M] Kipricat moves to A1
[E] Kipricat checks the contents of the steel drum.
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-05-2010, 04:41 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,768
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 22
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)
Default

Unit 23 groaned and nursed his arm, a deep bite mark was sunk into his flesh and the slig wiped off the slog spittle, if he didn't clean it in a few hours, he presumed the worst, infection, rabies, death? Still, for now he was ok, he was glad to have had people around him but it was odd, he had always worked alone for fear that he would never be backed up, he mustered up some courage and spoke to those around him,
"Thankyou...I thought...I was a gonner, I suppose you are right, we need to stick together, probably best form up in tight arrow head formation, torch bearers at front...Kipricat, careful with that launcher," Unit 23 cracked a smile across his face and walked back towards the team.

[M] Unit 23 walks to team
[E] Unit 23 checks wound for infection
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:02 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:

Zalik ran towards the Hellhound Slog, Blitzknife raised and glowing. Running through the smoke left behind by Kipricat's Rocket he ducked under the large Slog's head and slashed at it's torso. The blade cut through with little resistance finishing off the Slog. Zalik quickly dived out of the way before the Slog fell on top of him.

Zalik powered down his weapon and stayed on the floor for a moment to catch his breath, he got up as Furlong began issuing orders. Zalik nodded and looked towards his two groupmates, 23 he had spoken with before but he didn't know Randy. Zalik thought of using the Blitzknife as a limited form of lighting but decided against it since the battery pack would only last so long. He pulled out the drill he found earilier to see what kind of condition it was in.

"Well, I don't have a flashlight so I'll hang back with you." He said to 23 "We'd better keep alert, we just beat that thing with all of us together. Now with just three of us, even with the Slog with us, if it comes, it'll be harder from now on. I don't even want to think about what'll happen if we run into two of those things together." Zalik walked beside 23 and began to follow Randy further down the subway line.

[E] Zalik examined the Drill *Dice Roll*
[M] Zalik followed Randy to B2
__________________

My DA page.

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:06 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,738
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 26
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)
Default

IC:
Chag had been startled by the chaotic noises that had been coming from the Bravo Line as he had been preparing to investigate, they had stopped. An exhausted-looking Furlong had calmly walked around the corner. Following orders, he prepared to go down the Alpha Line.

[M] Chag moves to A1.
[E] Chag looks around A1 for items, enemies and other points of interest. *DR*

Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:40 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

OOC: If you find some medical kits, be sure to heal Unit 23.

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Itxi Itxi is offline
Zappfly
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Itxi managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Default

The roar of the hellhoundslog almost made Ruff stop in his tracks, but only one thing was on the slog's mind at the moment. Blood.

A flurry of blows had already brought the larger slog to the ground, but Ruff didn't care, he proceeded to gouge at the corpse, eating his fill.

Scrap soon caught the scent of an injured slig and decided to follow it. Running back into the compound.

[M]Scrap follows scent towards A1. Ruff stays in B1
[E]Ruff begins to eat the slog corpse
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-06-2010, 01:39 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

HOUR FIVE RESULTS
===============

[M] Furlong moves to A1.
[E] Furlong looks around for any useful items. 1 - Finds one item: Chainsaw
Furlong now has the maximum of four items.

Furlong is ambushed by a SkeleSlig.
[A] SkeleSlig attacks Furlong. 4 - SkeleSlig slices at Furlong with it's metallic claws.
Furlong: Healthy -> Injured.

[E] Randy looks around for any useful items in B1. 5 - Finds two items: Medical Kit, Grenade.
[M] Randy moves to B2.
Randy now has the maximum of four items.

Randy is ambushed by a Hellhound Slog.
[A] Hellhound Slog attacks Randy. 2 - Hellhound Slog attempts to bite Randy but just misses him by inches.

[M] Kipricat moves to A1.
[E] Kipricat checks the contents of the steel drum. 4 - There appears to be a medical kit inside the drum. The drum is discarded.

[M] Unit 23 walks to team (to B2).
[E] Unit 23 checks wound for infection. 5 - No infection.

[E] Zalik examined the Drill. 5 - Drill works fine.
[M] Zalik followed Randy to B2.

[M] Chag moves to A1.
[E] Chag looks around A1 for items, enemies and other points of interest. 6 - Chag finds three items: Medical Kit, Broken SMG, Broken Rifle.
Chag now has the maximum of four items.

No more items in A1.

[M]Scrap follows scent towards A1. Ruff stays in B1
[E]Ruff begins to eat the slog corpse.

HOUR SIX
=======

A horrible scream is heard from E as Yup is eaten by a zombie.

Furlong hears a clattering noise which sounds like a xylophone. He turns around to see a skeletal looking Slig approaching. "What the &%$!", Furlong reaches for his flashlight but gets attacked by the SkeleSlig. "Crag I need some help! Throw me that Broken SMG! We'll both need working guns if we want to survive here!"

Note: The xylophone noise is creepy, but not enough to paralyse those who are afraid of noises. (But there might be creepier things further in the subway)

[A] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw.
[QH] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw.
[M] Furlong moves to A2.

Note: QH is for the Quick Hands Oddity.

Meanwhile, Randy is surprised by another Hellhound Slog. 'There must be a kennel nearby', he mumbles. He looks around to see a flashing red light coming from B3.

[A] Randy tries to attack the Hellhound Slog with his fists.
[M] Randy moves to B3. ('I must destroy that kennel!')

OOC: Don't stop looking for items. You'll need plenty of medical kits and guns for the next parts.


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-06-2010 at 01:50 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-06-2010, 02:10 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,768
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 22
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)
Default

Unit 23 was happy in a smaller team but the distant driving conscience in the back of his mind told him he needed to keep his guard up, when he heard a comotion back were he came he hastened his speed, it was too late to come rushing back now,
"Zalik, when Scrap reaches us...we need to find a place to set down and think up some strategy, of all the places i've been, this is the worst, what's your background then?" As he asked, decently interested, he set about searching his position for weapons or stimulant packs, he still had enough room for more kit.

[M] Unit 23 moves to the end of B2
[E] Unit 23 searches for guns or medical kit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-06-2010, 06:00 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,738
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 26
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)
Default

IC:
As he rose up from the floor, looking at the junk he'd found, he heard a yell behind him. He spun round to see a hideous abomination of a Slig clattering towards Furlong.
"Chag I need some help! Throw me that Broken SMG! We'll both need working guns if we want to survive here!"
"Holy *BS*! I'm on it!"

[M] Chag rushes into A2
[E] Chag tossed the Broken SMG to Furlong, *DR* (Furlong might need to roll to catch)

stuffed the MedPack into his wings and sped towards the Skele-Slig.
"I don't know if this gun will work or not, so I'm not gonna risk it blowing up in my *BS*ing face!"
Banking into a complex flight manoeuvre, he slid around the back of the monster and

[A] beat it (SkeleSlig) in the back of the skull with the butt of his shotgun. *DR*


Last edited by MeechMunchie; 12-07-2010 at 08:05 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,162
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)
Default

IC: Kipricat was bemused at how lucky he seemed. A tazer, a grenade, a med kit and even a focket launcher. 'Today, I am unstoppable...' he thought happpily. Of course, in his happy daze he barely noticed a slog ambusing Randy. Luckily he spotted it just after it attacked Randy. Kipricat said something that made you glad his lips were stitched, as he whipped out the grenade, and threw it staight at the slog, now confused that it's attack had apparently failed. Out of the corner of his eye, Kipricat saw something even worse. A slig. Which looked almost like it was... Made of bones only? Quickly whipping around, Kipricat ran up to him with his tazer and stabbed widly, hoping the slog was not right behind him.

Seeing that Randy was running off, Kipricat yelled out for Randy to stop, but his already muffled yell was drowned out by the sounds of chaos around him.

[A] Kipricat throws a grenade at the slog *DR*
[QH] Kipricat attacks the slig with his tazer *DR*
[E] Kipricat cries out for help *DR*
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!


Last edited by Oddey; 12-06-2010 at 06:56 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-06-2010, 08:04 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:

Zalik saw the Hellhound Slog jump out of the darkness at Randy, barely missing him as Randy ran further along the subway line. Seeing the red light in the distance Zalik worked out what the Intern was up to. He turned his attention to the giant Slog and ran to the end of B2, near Unit 23. "Hey Sloggie!" he yelled in an attempt to divert the attention of the Slog from Randy to himself.

"I hope you find something good 23." he whispered, trying his best to sound calm. Zalik knew he wouldn't be able to take on the Slog on his own, but Randy would have enough trouble without a Slog chasing after him as well.

Zalik gulped and ran at the Hellhound Slog, Blitzknife raised as he went to slash at the creature.

[M] Zalik stays in B2
[E] Zalik tries to attract the Hellhound Slog's attention *Dice Roll*
[A] Zalik slashes at the Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife *Dice Roll*
__________________

My DA page.


Last edited by slig# 5719; 12-06-2010 at 08:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-06-2010, 04:11 PM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

HOUR SIX RESULTS
===============

[A] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw. 2 - Furlong misses with the Chainsaw.

[A] Randy tries to attack the Hellhound Slog with his fists. 5 - Randy hits the Hellhound Slog.
[M] Randy moves to B3.
Hellhound Slog: Healthy -> Injured

[M] Unit 23 moves to the end of B2.
[E] Unit 23 searches for guns or medical kit. 1 - Found one item: Medical Kit.

[M] Chag rushes into A2.
[E] Chag tossed the Broken SMG to Furlong, 5 - Chag throws the SMG.
[E] Furlong catches the Broken SMG. 4 - Success.
[A] Chag beats the SkeleSlig in the back of the skull with the butt of his shotgun. 5 - SkeleSlig gets hit by the whack.

SkeleSlig: Healthy -> Barely Injured

[A] Kipricat throws a grenade at the Hellhound Slog. 4 - Hellhound Slog is hit by the grenade blast.
[E] Kipricat cries out for help. 6 - "HELP! HELP!"
Hellhound Slog: Injured -> Dying.
Kipricat: +10 XP!

[M] Zalik stays in B2
[E] Zalik tries to attract the Hellhound Slog's attention. 1 - The Hellhound Slog is more interested in sinking it's teeth into Interns right now.
[A] Zalik slashes at the Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife. 3 - The Blitzknife slashes across the Hellhound Slog's paw.
Hellhound Slog: Dying -> Dead.

*ZALIK REACHES LEVEL 2!*

[QH] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw. 6 - Furlong sinks the Chainsaw into the SkeleSlig.
[M] Furlong moves to A2.
SkeleSlig: Barely Injured -> Severely Injured

[QH] Kipricat attacks the Hellhound Slog with his tazer. 6 - The tazer shocks the Hellhound Slog to maximum voltage.
Hellhound Slog: Dead -> Obliterated.

HOUR SEVEN
========

Furlong caught the SMG but the chainsaw hadn't worked out as well as he'd hoped. "Darn, that thing's still out there" Furlong did a quick search for something handy and ran back to finish off the SkeleSlig. "Crag, I'll finish it off, go on ahead!"

[E] Furlong quickly looks for items. *DR*
[M] Furlong moves back to A1.
[A] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw. *DR*
[QH] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw. *DR*

Randy gasped as another Hellhound Slog was brought down. 'That was quick! Come on guys, I see the kennel right here! If we bring it down fast, we can stop it from spawning more of those zombie pups!'

[E] Randy quickly looks for items. *DR*
[A] Randy tries to break the kennel with his fists. *DR*


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-07-2010 at 11:46 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-07-2010, 07:33 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,738
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 26
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)
Default

OOC:
Before I post, Alex, did you miss my last attack or was something wrong?

Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-07-2010, 07:42 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

OOC: Oh. You forgot to write SkeleSlig. I must have missed that bit. I edited the previous hour to make sure I included that other bit.

A note to everyone, please make sure to include your character name AND object/monster name. Please refrain from using "it", "they", "them" or "that" (when posting actions).


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-07-2010 at 07:49 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:12 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,738
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 26
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)
Default

OOC:
Sorry.

IC:
The SkeleSlig stumbled forwards but Chag was thrown back into the air by the force of the impact. As he readied himself for another attack, Furlong shouted:
"Crag, I'll finish it off, go on ahead!"
"Okay, if you're sure! Give me a shout if you need help! And it's Chag!
Chag kicked his wings up a gear and

[M] (Chag) roared into A3.

He wasn't taking any chances. Chag disengaged his wings and hung from one of the strip lights on the subway ceiling. 'Show yourselves, you *BS*s,' he thought.

[A] Chag scans A3 for movement or items. *DR*


Last edited by MeechMunchie; 12-08-2010 at 05:47 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-07-2010, 08:29 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,768
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 22
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)
Default

Unit 23 groaned a clutched the grenade tightly in his enclosed fist, he sighed and looked down at the distorted metal kennel, the warped sides housed some sort of mutated slog creatures and they were right, it was best to get rid of them.
"CLEAR THE HOLE!" Unit 23 shouted at the top of his voice, lobbing the grenade with the intention of bringing the wall crashing down on the kennel.

[DR]
(if successful)

The grenade exploded in a fiery ball of raw power, all the nearby creatures were consumed by the ravenous blast while the weak walls around the kennel collapsed, obliterating the hold and cutting of the entrance for any more beasts to escape.
"Thank Odd!"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-07-2010, 11:02 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:

Zalik's yell did nothing to faze the Slog from chasing Randy. Luckily Kipricat's grenade was enough to injure the creature and Zalik was able to catch up to it, he swung his Blitzknife downwards aiming for the Slogs body. However the Vibrations of the weapon knocked Zalik off balance, slicing the Slogs paw instead, sapping the last of it's strength and it collapsed. Zalik stopped to catch his breath again, although this time he wasn't as worn out as before and his weapon felt a bit more natural in his hand as he slowly waved it around.

Being a Slig, Zalik briefly lost track of the grand scheme of things and began looking around for any items lying around until he saw Unit 23 run further along the subway line. Zalik quickly snapped back to reality and the dangers around him, the fear coming back. He ran further down the line to help Randy and Unit 23. Not wanting to hit one of the other two with his Blitzknife Zalik pulled out the Drill and ran towards the Slog hut.

[E] Zalik looks around B2 for items *Dice Roll*
[M] Zalik moves to B3
[A] Zalik tries to damage the Slog Hut with his Drill *Dice Roll*
__________________

My DA page.


Last edited by slig# 5719; 12-07-2010 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Missing *Dice Roll* I know not of what you speak!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-07-2010, 11:47 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

OOC: I decided you don't need to put *DICE ROLL* anymore, but even a *DR* is easy to post. Heck you can just copy and paste it!

PS Sorry for the mis-spelling of Chag xD

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Oddey's Avatar
Oddey Oddey is offline
Outlaw Bomber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2,162
Blog Entries: 24
Rep Power: 14
Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)Oddey didn't even know they have a destiny (774)
Default

OOC: Can quick hands be used to attack a different foe, or does it have to be two attacks on the same enemy?

What is where at the moment, who is where, and just what exactly is going on?
IC: Seeing that the slig was still alive, he pulled out his trusty tazer and charged at it. In all the explosions, flames and yells, Kipricat felt that everything around him was slowing down. He did not have time to think about why, but he was grateful. He stabbed out at the slig, hoping it would be enough to take out the last of the foe.

[A] Kipricat attacks the slig with his tazer *DR*
[QH] Kipricat lunges at the slig with his tazer *DR*
[E] Kipricat does a quick search of the area
__________________

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!


Last edited by Oddey; 12-07-2010 at 12:23 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-08-2010, 02:21 AM
AlexFili's Avatar
AlexFili AlexFili is offline
Wolvark Shooter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NorthWest of England
Posts: 3,120
Blog Entries: 78
Rep Power: 14
AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)
Default

HOUR SEVEN RESULTS
===============

[E] Furlong quickly looks for items (in A2). 5 - Found two items: Arctic Vulture (A high-damage pistol), UXB Mine. [Too many items [6]: Need to discard some]
[M] Furlong moves back to A1.

[A] The SkeleSlig tries to injure Furlong. 5 - SkeleSlig swipes into Furlong.

[A] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw. 4 - Furlong slices the SkeleSlig.
SkeleSlig: Severely Injured -> Dead
Furlong: +10 XP!

[E] Randy quickly looks for items. 3 - Finds two items: Chainsaw, Sniper Rifle. [Too many items [6]: Need to discard some]
[A] Randy tries to break the kennel with his fists. 2 - Isn't able to affect the kennel.

Randy is ambushed by a SkeleSlig.
[A] The SkeleSlig tries to attack Randy with his boney claws. 4 - Randy takes damage.
Randy: Very Healthy -> Healthy

[M] Chag roared into A3.
[A] Chag scans A3 for movement or items. 1 - Found one item:

Chag spots a charging Zombie Slig.
[A] The Zombie Slig tries to swipe at Chag with his claws. 2 - Zombie Slig misses.

[A]Unit 23 shouted at the top of his voice, lobbing the grenade [...] 4 - Grenade hits the kennel.
Kennel: Healthy -> Injured

Kennel: "Spawning Hellhound Slog..."

[E]with the intention of bringing the wall crashing down on the kennel. 2 - Grenade isn't in the right place, and only a bit of rubble crashes onto the kennel.

[E] Zalik looks around B2 for items. 4 - Found two items:
[M] Zalik moves to B3
[A] Zalik tries to damage the Slog Hut with his Drill. 6 - Attacks the crucial screw on the side of the kennel.
Kennel: Injured -> Malfunctioning (Dying)

*1 out of 4 kennels destroyed, 3 active kennels remain*

[E] Kipricat does a quick search of the area (A2) 4 - Found two items: UXB Mine, Broken SMG [Too many items [6]: Need to discard some]
[M] Kipricat goes to A3 with Chag.

[A] Kipricat attacks the Zombie Slig with his tazer. 5 - Kiprikat digs in with his tazer.
Zombie Slig: Healthy -> Barely Injured.

[QH] Furlong tries to attack the SkeleSlig with a Chainsaw. 4 - Furlong destroys the SkeleSlig body.
SkeleSlig: Dead -> Obliterated

[QH] Kipricat lunges at the Zombie Slig with his tazer. 4 - Kiprikat digs a second time with his tazer.
Zombie Slig: Barely Injured -> Injured

I will now post a listing of where everyone is and the status of everyone. This lists everyone's current positions, health and items (as per the end of Hour Seven)

Furlong's Team:
[A1]Furlong - Injured: Flashlight, Cardboard Box, Broken SMG, Chainsaw [UXB Mine, Arctic Vulture]
[A3]Chag - Healthy: Flashlight, Broken Rifle, Medical Kit
[A3]Kipricat - Healthy: Broken Flashlight, Rocket Launcher, Medical Kit, Tazer [UXB Mine, Broken SMG]

Notes: Chag and Kipricat both have a medical kit. If one of them could heal Furlong that would be great. I also recommend that Kipricat discard his Broken Flashlight and use the SMG (when it's fixed) instead of the Tazer.

Randy's Team:
[B3]Randy - Healthy: Flashlight, Medical Kit, Medical Kit, Grenade [Sniper Rifle, Chainsaw]
[B3]Unit 23 - Injured: Tazer, Medical Kit
[B3]Zalik - Healthy: Drill, Blitzknife
[B3]Scrap - Healthy
[B3]Ruff - Healthy

Notes: Scrap and Ruff are on auto-pilot at the moment (as per a special request). At the moment, Zalik is the only character who is level 2.

Active enemies: Zombie Slig [A3], SkeleSlig [B3]

HOUR EIGHT
===========

*The Kennel's destruction made the lights turn off for a few minutes, as such the following characters need to do a coin flip for paralysis: Furlong*

IC: [Furlong discards Cardboard Box and Flashlight]
Furlong smiles, "This should come in handy, now to finish off the Skeleton Slig" Furlong rushes back to A1 and destroys it with his Chainsaw. "Great, now to return to the others"

*Coin-Flip check for Paralysis*
[M] Furlong moves to A2.
[E] Furlong attempts to fix the Broken SMG *DR*.

[Randy discards Chainsaw and Flashlight]
Randy chuckles as he straps the Sniper Rifle to his back. 'This will come in handy' He moves towards the kennel and hits it with his fist. Unfortunately he just ends up with a sore hand. Even worse is the Skeletal Slig approaching from behind. It slices into Randy and makes him give out a muffled yell, 'Help!'

[E] Randy uses a medical kit on Unit 23.
Unit 23: Injured -> Healthy
[A] Randy aims and fires a Sniper Rifle bullet into the SkeleSlig.
(If the SkeleSlig is destroyed) [M] Randy moves to B4.

OOC: Just a note, any discarded item can be picked up without being counted as an 'action'.

I think at the moment the 'two lines' situation does make things more complex. Therefore I might have to have A5 and B5 merge into one line. From A5/B5 onwards, it will just be AB6, AB7 all the way to AB10. That should make things simpler, what does everyone think?


Last edited by AlexFili; 12-08-2010 at 03:01 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-08-2010, 05:37 AM
STM's Avatar
STM STM is offline
Anarcho-Apiarist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Your mother
Posts: 9,768
Blog Entries: 158
Rep Power: 22
STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)
Default

Unit 23 yelped when the explosion damaged the hut but was worried when the wall did little to damage it. He retreated his steps back up the tunnel slowly, watching the disaster unfold ahead of him, in the shadows, he searched again for a long ranged weapon, hoping to find something he could exchange for the tazer.
"Zalik, quiet, let the rest of the team mop up," Unit 23 whispered harshly.

[M] Unit 23 retreats into the shadows
[E] Unit 23 searches for ranged weaponry
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Pete View Post
Oh yeah, fair point. Maybe he was just tortured until he lost consciousness.

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-08-2010, 06:05 AM
MeechMunchie's Avatar
MeechMunchie MeechMunchie is offline
Sgt. Sideburns
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
Posts: 9,738
Blog Entries: 83
Rep Power: 26
MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)
Default

IC:
As he stared into the gloom, Chag saw something move. Within seconds, a decaying Slig corpse was running furiously towards him, apparently unhindered by being... well, dead. 'Great,' thought Chag, 'Where the hell are these guys coming from?' Behind him, the Intern rushed in and began to stab at the beast with his tazer. Chag detatched himself from the ceiling, and was about to swoop down in what he thought would be a heroic manner when the lights shut off.
"*BS*!"
Chag reached into his wings and tugged out his flashlight; the shining beam immediately illuminated the fight between Intern and Zombie. Chag thrust the torch between his handlebars and raised his shotgun.

[A] Chag attacks Zombie Slig with Broken Shotgun. (If I can try to shoot it, that, otherwise just hit with it.)

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-08-2010, 11:16 AM
slig# 5719's Avatar
slig# 5719 slig# 5719 is offline
Spark Stunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Flipped Noodle
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 11
slig# 5719 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (64)
Default

IC:

Zalik ran towards the Slog hut, Drill in hand as Unit 23's grenade went off. Zalik always hated explosions but there was nothing he could do about it, he began to drill through the screws and metal plates holding the hut together. The drill was surprisingly sturdy and with a stroke of luck went through a major screw, causing the hut to tremble and begin to fall apart.

The lights went out and suddenly a SkeleSlig jumped Randy but Zalik was not aware of this until he heard Randy's muffled yell. "What? And leave him under attack?" Zalik said in reply to Unit 23, he raised his Blitzedge to help Randy when fatigue caught up with him and the Blitzedge sunk to the ground. "I won't be of any help." He said in between breaths "I can barely keep up." Almost collapsing he sat down in the shadows near Unit 23 "so what's your plan?"

[E] Zalik checks for any more enemies *Dice Roll*
[M] Zalik stays in B3
__________________

My DA page.

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Squ_ish's Avatar
Squ_ish Squ_ish is offline
Zappfly
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: on the streets
Posts: 10
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 0
Squ_ish managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (22)
Default

got room for one more?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Please note that the Oddworld Forums are not affiliated with Oddworld Inhabitants.