Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion > Oddworld Mods & Hacks

Old 10-31-2017, 10:05 AM
Formely Samlaptop95

Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)
Default My Secret Abe Project

Hey Guys

Since Abe’s Exoddus is turning 20 next year I am going to be making something really cool! I will be sharing some videos as I progress.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:43 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)

I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Old 10-31-2017, 06:39 PM
Bolamite

SlashClaw does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (52)

neat can't wait to see what it is
Old 10-31-2017, 06:49 PM
Boombat

Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)

Okay, I'm interested...
Old 11-01-2017, 02:07 AM
Formely Samlaptop95

Yeah. I'm building something in Unity and I'll start working on this in December. I'll send you some screenshots as it progresses.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:34 AM
Thudslug

Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)

I absolutely love announcements about working on something in the future!
Please let me know when you will announce the day you will start working on it!
Old 11-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Not OddRun.

Old 11-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Formely Samlaptop95

Well, the good news is I just started a new job. Welll.... it's not a paid job, but I get term time off. So I'm at work now till December 15th and throughout the Christmas holidays I will be working with some developers to make this. Then I'll post some screenshots whilst my project is in the works!
Old 11-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5922)

Do you think that perhaps you should have made this thread when you had something more to tell us than, 'I want to do a thing'?

I want to win the lottery but I haven't preemptively bought a house.

Old 11-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Formely Samlaptop95

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
Do you think that perhaps you should have made this thread when you had something more to tell us than, 'I want to do a thing'?

I want to win the lottery but I haven't preemptively bought a house.
Yeah true. But at least you'll all have something to look forward to in the future!
Old 11-02-2017, 04:58 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (731)

Could have tell us about this project when you actually made something about it.
I bet this thread is going to be forgotten until something is made.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:49 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7654)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlidyr View Post
Not OddRun.