Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 06-21-2014, 12:38 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)

This game is pretty great regardless if you play with others or not.

I find it funny when I find Oddworld games on sale. No idea why I do. Anyways, AE is on 75% sale: http://www.gog.com/game/oddworld_abes_exoddus

Xorlidyr: The tidal waves clean our sins.

My Steam: spiderqueen ;Oddio is the best pun

Old 06-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)

According to Totalbiscuit the Flash Sale is the cheapest the game is going to be for the entire Steam Sale.

Munch's Oddysee is currently about 60% off which is nice. I'm picking up the Nosgoth £3 deal because I want to play it, it reminds me a lot of the Assassins Creed multiplayer (with a hint of Chivalry). Definitely keep your eyes on both GOG and Steam if you want Oddworld cheap! (PS Skyrim is definitely a brilliant game to get if you don't have it)

Old 06-21-2014, 05:00 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

Skyrim was cheaper than I expected so I picked that up, always wanted to get the PC version anyways because of the mods. Also bought Payday 2, I enjoyed it a lot when it was on free weekend.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:09 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Age of Empires II: Age of Kings HD is still on sale. Highly recommend buying that if your into RTSs. Despite it's age lol and the fact is barely a HD remake. It's still one of the best RTSs ever made.

And Tomb Raider is stupidly cheap right now. (That's the recent reboot by the way.) A fantastic game with brilliant visual effects and Uncharted-est gameplay.

Twitter | Discord: @Crashpunk25

Old 06-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

As far as I'm concerned, this is the best hack 'n' slash ever made. But I'm mental.

Old 06-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

Wings of Fire Simulator 2014

Old 06-27-2014, 08:50 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)Job McYossie didn't even know they have a destiny (830)

I want it so badly, but my tiny funds say no.

Old 06-27-2014, 09:18 AM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

I was really close to buying that, but I decided that I'm too busy being a grown-ass man.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

Besides, we've got WoF right here. For free.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:45 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

A lot of the recent daily deals and flash sales have been kinda lackluster, I was hoping for more indies and some not-so-popular stuff, Gemini Rue and Killer Is Dead for example. So far I've picked up Skyrim, Risk of Rain, Syberia bundle and Payday 2. I also got the BattleBlock Theater + Castle Crashers bundle gifted to me.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

I bought Dishonored. I loved Dark Messiah, so it was a natural choice for me. I like Dishonored too.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

just downloaded System Shock 2 for like, a dollar. Supposed to be great. Hope it is.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

It is.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

Yeah. It is.

Old school, though. and tough. But pretty great, so far.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Also, there are some nice mods if you want it to look a little bit prettier.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Outlaw Cutter

System Shock 2 is a fantastic game like wow holy crap amazing I love it so much is right in it it is great, gah.

Seriously though, enjoy, that game is beautiful. And it's got a multiplayer mod that is partially functional!

Old 06-28-2014, 07:57 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

Such a brilliant game. It's difficult but it does a superb job of immersing you. I wish its in-depth mechanics were transferred to Bioshock.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

I picked this game up and I really like it. It's sort of a platformer, it borrows some elements from games like Mirror's Edge, Vanquish etc. and it has a very nice visual style.

Old 06-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

I’ve actually been looking for a 3D platformer to try out, I’ll check it out.

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 07-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Outlaw Flamer

Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/02/free-steam-key/

For five weeks there'll be five free games, into the second week already, right enough, with Dino D-Day. It's pure shite but, hey, free games.

EDIT: And I highly recommend you have a look at Bundle Stars, they got some pretty awesome deals.
"I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers..'"

Last edited by Ridg3; 07-04-2014 at 04:37 AM..
Old 07-04-2014, 05:03 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13135)

I bought the current Humble Bundle because I'm a pretentious arty-farty git.

Old 07-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashpunk View Post
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings HD is still on sale. Highly recommend buying that if your into RTSs. Despite it's age lol and the fact is barely a HD remake. It's still one of the best RTSs ever made.

And Tomb Raider is stupidly cheap right now. (That's the recent reboot by the way.) A fantastic game with brilliant visual effects and Uncharted-est gameplay.
Age of Empires 2 HD is fantastic and a brilliant RTS, it stands the test of time in my opinion and is great for multiplayer.

Tomb Raider is phenomenal and absolutely is worth playing on terms of story and the realism of the world they create. Go for it!

Old 07-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Old 07-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

Everything to do with Magicka for £3.59. Which is a shame, because I bought it all at twice the price in the Summer Sale.

Old 07-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

I have a spare copy of Spec Ops: The Line if anyone wants it. Should be redeemable on Steam. First come first served.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:09 PM
Sgt. Sideburns

It's supposed to be very good, but not in a fun way. I hate shooters in general, though, so I couldn't tell the difference.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Beautiful Bastard

Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)Wings of Fire must be Chuck Norris or something (13608)

I was going to ask, but apparently I already own it.

Who knew!
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

Old 07-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Posts walls of text

I had to check it was actually already in my Steam library before making it giftable.

Old 07-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

Gun Monkeys is free for a while!

It's another one of those mulitplayer games where I'll be the only person you know who has a copy.

Old 07-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Sgt. Sideburns