Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 05-26-2017, 11:50 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)
Default My sincerest apologies

Hello everyone,
While I was inactive for a few years, I set up my profile almost 10 years ago, I would have been 11, going on 12 and I want to apologize to anyone who had the misfortune of interacting with the account "Cream" at the time.
I've been looking through some old posts and I was such a little brat to basically everyone I spoke to, it's unbelievable that I only received one warning. It's been a long time since then and a lot of things have changed, and so have I and I hope anyone who did speak to me when I used the account Cream sees this and understands and forgives me and my dumb younger self.

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
join here.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1389)

It's fine, I doubt there's a single person on this site, or the internet that doesn't look back at their older posts and cringe. I started my account when I was 11/12 and my first post was a triple-post.

Look at me now.

Old 05-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Super Stingbee

kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)

Things are fine. I used to have pointless hate towards this community in recent years and made few stupid salty things back then...
Salty memories...

Actually I used to have dreams about apologizing and did it to find new beginning.

Old 05-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Well at least you were more interesting back then.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:56 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

Some people were never interesting. Like Nepsotic.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:47 PM
Super Stingbee

kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)kapteeni13 is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (371)

That's... interesting.
Interesting things go like in waves. More and less...

Life would be boring without good interesting things.

Old 05-30-2017, 01:31 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc
It's fine, I doubt there's a single person on this site, or the internet that doesn't look back at their older posts and cringe
This.

A lot of us joined when we were very young. Myself including. So you shouldn't feel too bad about the past.

Twitter | Discord: @Crashpunk25

Old 05-30-2017, 04:51 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3786)

Except me, I've been great always

Old 05-30-2017, 10:17 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7725)

We can agree that Nepsotic didn't change a bit since his Oddworld-is-the-best phase
Old 05-31-2017, 02:36 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)Vanilla ✜ heeds the wisdom of the storystones (153)

Thanks for the kind words almost everyone

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
join here.

Old 06-04-2017, 04:34 AM
Stingbee

Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)Guineapiglet heeds the wisdom of the storystones (198)

Hehey I was the same! I almost feel like going back to my old account now.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Thudslug

Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)Lord Vhazen is on a roll now (225)

It's okay really. I fucking hate myself with an unhealthy passion for the things I did even just yesterday, and I've grown to realize that the only one who actually gives a shit about the tiny things I still beat myself over from years ago, is myself. And besides, we're basically a brand new person every 7 years.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:13 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

We still look down at you for what you did to that poor rat

Last edited by Varrok; 06-10-2017 at 01:20 AM..
Old 06-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post
It's okay really. I fucking hate myself with an unhealthy passion for the things I did even just yesterday, and I've grown to realize that the only one who actually gives a shit about the tiny things I still beat myself over from years ago, is myself. And besides, we're basically a brand new person every 7 years.
Does that mean that murdering all those children was okay because it was 7 years ago? That's relieving.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Clakker Store Clerk

Shade667 heeds the wisdom of the storystones (196)Shade667 heeds the wisdom of the storystones (196)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
Does that mean that murdering all those children was okay because it was 7 years ago? That's relieving.
Its okay, they're children.
Patience is a virtue.