Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 07-17-2018, 06:10 AM
Formely Samlaptop95

Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)Samtastic keeps ya spleen toasty (109)
Default Name Changed

Hi guys

I was samlaptop but now Iím Samtastic. This change now matches the username on all other sites I on like speedrun.com, SDA etc.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:05 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)

Cool!
Old 07-17-2018, 10:46 AM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (684)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (684)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (684)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (684)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (684)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (684)

Old 07-19-2018, 10:50 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9233)

Welcome to the Oddworld Forums, Samtastic!

Old 07-20-2018, 03:49 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)

Why are you allowed a name change but I'm not?!

Old 07-20-2018, 06:07 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
I thought it was always quite clear that in order to get a name change you need to ask politely and correctly answer Nate's riddles three.

Anyway, Welcopme back!

Old 07-20-2018, 10:33 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)

Quote:
Did you ever ask?

Old 07-21-2018, 03:17 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)

Quote:
Formerly Nepsotic, I hereby dub thee Sir Whingealot.

Old 07-21-2018, 03:30 AM
Bolamite

Stitchlips25 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (73)

Sir Bitchalot?
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 07-22-2018, 02:56 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3586)

OH YEAH? WELL I CALL YOU BITCHLIPS25! Which frankly is way funnier and actually relevant to your name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Did you ever ask?
I think I PMed you about it years ago and you said no for whatever reason. Something about messing up the forum "consistency" whatever that means.

I glanced through my PMs and couldn't find it though so maybe that never happened. I definitely don't want to jump any further into the shit-smeared pit of PMs. Just looking at some of them was enough to give me a brain aneurysm.

Last edited by Nepsotic; 07-22-2018 at 03:02 AM..
Old 07-22-2018, 07:12 AM
Bolamite

Y'know I kinda like it Bitchlips OK
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 07-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12930)

Quote:
I think I PMed you about it years ago and you said no for whatever reason. Something about messing up the forum "consistency" whatever that means.
That sounds about right. Well, it's 2018 now and my level of caring about this forum has reduced... somewhat.

Quote:
I glanced through my PMs and couldn't find it though so maybe that never happened. I definitely don't want to jump any further into the shit-smeared pit of PMs. Just looking at some of them was enough to give me a brain aneurysm.
I actually did look through my old PM conversations with you and I think I actually may have had an aneurysm.

Old 07-22-2018, 12:01 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

There was a bunch of infractions and then you asked for that T-nex meme I made. That pretty much sums it up.

Old 07-22-2018, 12:13 PM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5789)

I'm not sure if I've ever had an infraction, thinking about it. I've either been a very good boy, or my egotistical memory just erases anything unfavourable.

Old 07-22-2018, 01:13 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

I got one last year for speculating on whether or not Lorne engages in Oddworld RP in the bedroom. He so does.

Old 07-22-2018, 01:38 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

oppression, man. it's our right as oddworld fans to talk about lorne and sherry doing it.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:23 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

And to discuss the various ways in which you can penetrate/be penetrated by a slig

Old 07-22-2018, 04:05 PM
National Treasure

To be fair, Lorne can do all the voices, he'd be the prime suspect for such an activity.

Old 07-22-2018, 11:11 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Please stop.

Not because it's offensive or anything. I just really don't need that mental image.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:24 AM
Bolamite

This is quite uncomfortable
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 07-23-2018, 02:47 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Please stop.

Not because it's offensive or anything. I just really don't need that mental image.
My first memorable interaction on OWF (aged 12) was being asked to draw fleech tongue dildos and Glukkon sexual conquests by the old guard. YOU COULD HAVE CARED THEN, NATE.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:45 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
My first memorable interaction on OWF (aged 12) was being asked to draw fleech tongue dildos and Glukkon sexual conquests by the old guard. YOU COULD HAVE CARED THEN, NATE.
nate_dog_woof had other priorities!

Old 07-23-2018, 06:18 AM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

nate_dog_woof stone cold killa Original Gangsta representin Convict Coast biatch
Old 07-23-2018, 06:36 AM
National Treasure

I can't tell if Nate's mellowed out over the years or if he's just grown fatigued and disillusioned - probably the latter

Old 07-23-2018, 07:14 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Oddjob, you're on OWF. In 2018. How could you not be fatigued and disillusioned?

Old 07-23-2018, 10:54 AM
National Treasure

We're fatigued and disillusioned together. To share the experience as a family is invigorating, and instills gratitude for the present and hope for the future.

If I could genuinely adopt such an attitude, I'd be a much happier man

Old 07-24-2018, 10:20 AM
Bolamite

I'm late
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon