Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 09-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Chippunk

MiyukiMiyazaki managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Wired Does anyone have LED Screens?

A list of the LED (LCD...I dunno) signage sayings from AO/AE? There used to be a fansite that had a full list on it but I think it's gone now as I can't find it anywhere. I've been searching for about an hour now

Also a proud member of www.gaiaonline.com

Old 09-29-2006, 05:43 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)Wil is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (9266)

Ah yes, Oddworld-Web used to have an impressive collection of them, I think it was. I don’t know of anywhere online that currently hosts them, but I catalogued them all ages ago. If I find them, I’ll Odd Lib them.

/me alters thread title to be more self-evident.

Old 09-30-2006, 08:18 AM
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)

Getting the LEDs is easy if you have the PC version - Simply go through the game, memorise them, minimise the game and write down on notepad what they say. :P It's how I got them for my forum sig.

Old 09-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Chippunk

Thanks, Max, I owe ya one! And sorry about the thread title. My bad.

Dark: I don't have the PC version unfortunately...just the PS1.

Old 09-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Bolamite

Steef Head managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

You don't have to own the PC version. You can download a demo for AO on the the official oddworld site in the downloads section.
Old 09-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Chippunk

actually I can't because they are not compatable with windows XP, which I use.

Old 09-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Bolamite

Steef Head managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)

I use Windows XP too. But i didnt encounter any problems when I was playing
it. After you download it, you right click and then click unzip. After that it will be transferred to its own folder.
Old 09-30-2006, 04:40 PM
Chippunk

I know how to do it, but there's a disclaimer on the site which says it's not compatable with XP so I never tried. Perhaps I will now.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)DarkHoodness is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2104)

You could always manaully copy the LEDs off the PSX version too, you know.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Chippunk

If I could wrestle control of the TV away from my husband I could lol. He's been playing secret weapons over normandy for days now, it seems like.

Old 10-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

Have you tried looking on a walkthrough on a site like GameFaqs? The walkthrough might include the LED messages.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Chippunk

ooo Good thinking Jordan, thanks ^_^