Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

Old 04-15-2018, 03:02 PM
Bola Blast

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (547)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (547)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (547)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (547)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (547)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (547)
Default ABEQUEST - A Parody based on Brodyquest

ABEQUEST
The best day of Abe's life

After 6 months of the discussion of the idea and of the official announcement, ABEQUEST, an Oddworld parody based on BRODYQUEST by Neil Cicierega, has finally come to the internet realm.

Some people might think this needs to be in the Oddmemes thread but I truly think it doesn't, this was probably one of my biggest projects I uploaded on the web and the best meme I ever made and the effort behind it was pretty massive (since I only used Sony Vegas Pro which is very limited and Photoshop for editing further images). What I truly hope is every fan of Oddworld to enjoy this.

Old 04-16-2018, 03:01 AM
Thudslug

Littleleeroy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (156)Littleleeroy heeds the wisdom of the storystones (156)

I had very low expectations of this, especially as I hadn't seen BRODYQUEST before (but I did watch bits of it before I watched ABEQUEST.)
I've got to say though, this was fantastic. I chuckled a few times at all the cute Abe jokes and loved all the memes at the end.
Nice work!
Old 04-27-2018, 03:48 AM
Rabid Fuzzle

Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)Vanilla ✜ keeps ya spleen toasty (149)

Fucking excellent ��

"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIAN" - Chris O'neil.

There's also an OWF Discord,
we got mac 'n cheese and chicken nuggets,
join here.

Old 05-14-2018, 09:35 AM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1332)

This is absolutely beautiful.