Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 06-12-2017, 08:36 AM
Stingbee

Clannfear does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (56)
Idea Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Hello everybody,

have you saw Microsoft E3 Conference? No? Check it out, because they just shown beautiful game called Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Imagine, how nice could Oddworld game be with such art-style.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Clannfear; 06-12-2017 at 01:27 PM..
Old 06-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Spark Stunk

Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (463)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (463)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (463)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (463)Phoetux is getting this party started, handsome (463)

Yeah, Ori' sequel. Never had the opportunity to play this game and seeing the second game announced is probably a sign telling me to hurry up playing the first title.
And seeing Oddworld with the same style of this game could be different, but maybe not appropriate for OW; Ori has a figurative art style that's way different from Oddworld's industrial style. Maybe it would look absolutely good in the native places but not in the farms :/
Maybe comics or just some painted-like art would work with that style? I would like a lot to make a painting of a native place from the game.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:55 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5480)

It looks so beautiful. Ori and the Blind Forest is one of my favourite games in recent years. It was a masterpiece in my eyes, so I can't wait for the sequel.

Also, this shouldn't be in Oddworld Discussion. Just FYI.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12774)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashpunk View Post
Also, this shouldn't be in Oddworld Discussion. Just FYI.
Yup
*moves*

Old 06-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3348)

I'm really hoping it's going to live up to its predecessor. I'm fucking excited.