Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 12-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Zappfly

BurritoBandito managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (10)
Oddworld Oddworld Merchandise for Sale

Hello all,
Quite recently I dived into my attic to search for something. I encountered my old Oddworld bin and took a look into it. I have loads of merchandise that I am wanting to sell before I go to college. If you are interested below is a link to the imgur album. If you want to purchase an item please DM me with the corresponding number and a price. Thank you all and happy holidays!

album: https://imgur.com/a/QWkcc
Old 12-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Thudslug

SgabbitGabbiar does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (98)

I've sent a PM

Last edited by SgabbitGabbiar; 12-11-2017 at 03:08 PM..
Old 12-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Oddworld Inhabitant

OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (841)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (841)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (841)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (841)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (841)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (841)OWI_Alex didn't even know they have a destiny (841)

I'd strongly suggest you don't actually sell these, unless you're desperate - there's some super cool stuff here.

I'm wondering if we could offer you something for the whole lot?
Old Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Formerly Scrabtrap(wo)man

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5689)

Gonna hit you up with a PM my man.

Old Yesterday, 01:30 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3560)

Hey Alex! I was bidding on that!

Old Yesterday, 01:44 AM
Super Stingbee

Vanilla ✜ does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Alex View Post
I'd strongly suggest you don't actually sell these, unless you're desperate - there's some super cool stuff here.

If OWI are able to get their hands on it, would they reproduce these so they are more available cause that would be great, if not I want to grab as many of these as I can.

"Chris: Imagine killing yourself by throwing a gamecube into a bathtub,
that would be such a good way to go.
DingDong: You get transported into Smash Brothers."
We also have an OWF Discord

Last edited by Vanilla ✜; Yesterday at 01:59 AM..
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Fuzzle

Auriel heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)Auriel heeds the wisdom of the storystones (167)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla ✜ View Post
If OWI are able to get their hands on it, would they reproduce these so they are more available cause that would be great, if not I want to grab as many of these as I can.
n-not if I grab them first!
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Fuzzle

ODDREN does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (51)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWI_Alex View Post

That was my point too. OWI should buy all this incredible stuff in one package to make Odd Museum and showcase all these treasures to us, fans, happened to be around your office, and various game journalists to remember the lore!