Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

Old 03-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Chippunk

Yokai managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (40)
Oddworld Hello

Konichiwa, I call myself many names, but here I'm Yokai. I've recently become an Oddworld fan starting from last month when I discovered the franchise thanks to a BOP commentary that mentioned the game Abe's Oddysee. Intrigued, I checked the games out and liked what I read and also enjoyed watching the New n Tasty cutscenes on YouTube. After that, I purchased the games on Steam and PSN (the ones on Steam didn't work very well ). I found them very enjoyable (although Munch's Oddysee felt kinda weak in comparison to the other games), which made me play them twice in a row (which is pretty rare for me to do). I am now a complete fan of the series and plan to purchase the remakes after I get a PS4 Pro and SoulStorm comes out. I also write fanfiction and do fanart on my deviantART, which I may post here after I get some good Oddworld pieces finished. I also RP a lot, but haven't done an Oddworld one yet.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:14 PM
Bola Blast

FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)FennecFyre didn't even know they have a destiny (791)

Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you, I only really discovered and got into Oddworld last year, but now I'm obsessed :P The RP forum is pretty much dead, but you should definitely post any art/fiction, the Fan Corner could always use a little more love.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:06 PM
Bola Blast

V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (432)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (432)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (432)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (432)V_O_T is getting this party started, handsome (432)

Welcome friend, please help yourself to the biscuits.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:01 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3194)

I'm 99% sure this is Fennec's edgy weeaboo alter ego.

edit: welcome

Old 03-14-2017, 11:34 PM
Super Stingbee

Gunnr is on a roll now (221)Gunnr is on a roll now (221)Gunnr is on a roll now (221)

Hi Yokai, your name is as cool as mine
And welcome

Barista cashier: O...k.... $1.85

Old 03-15-2017, 02:18 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (741)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (741)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (741)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (741)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (741)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (741)Vlam has learned amuch throughout their quest (741)

What's your favorite Oddworld game, Yokai?
Old 03-15-2017, 07:20 AM
Boombat

Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (350)Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (350)Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (350)Phoetux is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (350)

Welcome to the forums!
This is my #1 fear I have with my girlfriend. That she'll ask me to smack her and I'll feel bad about it, and then she turns into my father and beats me instead.

Old 03-16-2017, 06:55 AM
Sewer Sleg

Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2124)

こんにちは、OWFにようこそ。日本語はどう? 話してもいいですか? もちろん、「konichiwa」と言ったから日本語を話せると思いました。

OWFでたくさん読むことがあります。例えば、「Fan Corner」をはじめ掲示板です。

Old 03-16-2017, 07:00 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7371)

Vyrien, please.

Not everyone can speak Canadian.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:17 AM
Bolamite

oblivionkeeper23 managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (45)

Hiya! I'm new too! I hope you have fun!

Old 03-17-2017, 02:37 PM
Chippunk

Yokai managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (40)

I prefer the first two Oddworld games with Oddysee being my favorite. It's just got a perfect mix of being dark yet still being able to tell a joke. Exoddus is still good, but clearly didn't get to tell the story it wanted.

Also, thanks, Gunnr. Your name's cool too.

I'm currently doing some Oddworld sketches. I'll post them after they and my avatar are finished.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:47 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5476)

Welcome!