Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

Old 05-27-2013, 04:10 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

I want my toasters to make coffee too!
Old 05-27-2013, 04:31 AM
Outlaw Flamer

Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)

But I do want my phones to handle nothing but what phones are meant to do. Fuck everything else.
"I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers..'"

Old 05-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Spark Stunk

Jbot123 is on a roll now (297)Jbot123 is on a roll now (297)Jbot123 is on a roll now (297)

"We even added AI so that fish move when you get close to them."
Ever played Mario 64?

Old 05-27-2013, 07:44 AM
Laserguns!

Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)

It's been done.
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:13 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (6036)

I agree with Ridg, my phone makes calls and texts. The only extras I use are the camera and Tetris.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

As someone who spends more time using apps than calling or texting, I still want to know that the people making my games console are concentrating on making it run games well.

Phones get to be versatile devices because they’re pocket-sized and portable. They’re the perfect form factor for a device that can do all kinds of neat things.

A games console is tied to the living room TV, always. Make me an Xbox One that I can stick in my pocket, then we’ll talk.

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 05-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)Bullet Magnet is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (8764)

By creating an all-in-one entertainment system Microsoft has forgotten a very important detail and made a grave mistake. Screen time. How many families routinely gather around the same TV to watch or play the same thing together and never want to do their own thing? In reality, kids want to play their Call of Duty clones in their rooms, dads want to catch up on their sports, mums want to watch The Wire and actual people want to do things that aren't massive clichés. But with new Xbox One, only one person can get their way at a time. Who enjoys family fights as much as Microsoft does?

Xbox One: Welcome to Hell.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

Quote:
Xbox One (Step Closer to Hell)
Fixed that. No problem.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)Mr. Bungle is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3539)

I think it sounds pretty shit, really.

Old 06-04-2013, 02:00 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)

Old 06-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)AlexFili will be our finest member EVER! (1258)

Quote:
Xbox One (Step Closer to the edge, and I'm about to break)
The Killer Instinct idea is the most unusual ever I think. You can download the game free if you have a Gold subscription and you get a single character. The rest you have to buy separately. That just boggles my mind. How they think they'll get more money this way is questionable.

Last edited by AlexFili; 06-18-2013 at 01:43 PM..
Old 06-12-2013, 03:42 AM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (13093)

This just in: Microsoft telling people not to buy the Xbox One.

Idiots.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

lol
Old 06-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Outlaw Cutter

Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)Steamer_KING has learned amuch throughout their quest (637)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFili View Post
The Killer Instinct idea is the worst ever I think. You can download the game free if you have a Gold subscription and you get ONE character. The rest you have to buy separately. That just boggles my mind. How they think they'll get more money this way is bizarre.
This has been clarified. You can buy the whole game as normal or you can download the F2P version, try everything you can with Jago and if you want something more, you can buy whatever you want. They said they're giving people choices, so everyone can be happy.

Old 06-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Boombat

Auriel is on a roll now (264)Auriel is on a roll now (264)Auriel is on a roll now (264)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
That's just stupid. Why would gamers want to restrict a console to a box only playing games?

It's the same as saying "Fuck iPhone, I want my phones to do nothing else than being able to handle telephone calls".
The analogy fails because telephone calls are incomparable to a hobby akin to gaming. There aren't massive communities, this forum obviously being one of them, devoted to talking to other people via telephone; rather the practice falls under an umbrella of activities that people enjoy doing such as talking, texting, sharing media, etc. Gaming, on the other hand, is a perfectly self-sustainable hobby and a gaming console does not require a slew of extraneous functions that are already accessible on plenty of other devices to be useful.
That being said, as much as I wish for the xbone to be the commercial blunder of the millennium, that simply will not happen. If you want proof, visit any popular gaming forum and see how many people legitimately thought Dark Souls 2 would be an xbone exclusive. Or MGS5 for that matter. And those are people that follow the gaming industry enough to visit online messageboards and pay attention to events such as E3. Imagine the effect that advertising multiplatform games as xbox exclusives will have on the thousands of gamers that do not regularly browse the internet.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:15 PM
Wolvark Shooter

JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)JennyGenesis is gonna need an ass the size of a truck to fit this rep (1025)

As a dedicated Xbox gamer, I will be buying a PS4.

Enough said, made up my mind when I saw the Xbox Reveal and E3.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:48 AM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Xbox One Games At E3 Were Running On Windows 7 With Nvidia GTX Cards

Idiots.

Old 06-18-2013, 04:33 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

That's the kind of Xbox I like.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)MeechMunchie must be Chuck Norris or something (14278)

Ha, not even Windows 8.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Clakker Store Clerk

Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)Vyrien is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2165)

Best endorsement.

Windows 8: Even Microsoft know it's shit.

Last edited by Vyrien; 06-18-2013 at 08:59 AM..
Old 06-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)Dynamithix is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3113)

Not sure if anyone really cares, but yet another hint that a new Crackdown game might be on its way, Phil Spencer wore a Crackdown shirt in this video. Why would he do that when he's demoing Killer Instinct? Hmm...
Old 06-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Outlaw Bomber

Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)Daxter King is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2080)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashpunk View Post
Some were, some weren't. Forza 5 was running on an actual devkit, as was Killer Instinct. Forza 5 is arguably the best looking X1 game shown so far, so yeah. This was confirmed by digital foundry.

In other news, looks like MS is probably backpedaling on their DRM stance.

Quote:
Last week at E3, the excitement, creativity and future of our industry was on display for a global audience.

For us, the future comes in the form of Xbox One, a system designed to be the best place to play games this year and for many years to come. As is our heritage with Xbox, we designed a system that could take full advantage of advances in technology in order to deliver a breakthrough in game play and entertainment. We imagined a new set of benefits such as easier roaming, family sharing, and new ways to try and buy games. We believe in the benefits of a connected, digital future.

Since unveiling our plans for Xbox One, my team and I have heard directly from many of you, read your comments and listened to your feedback. I would like to take the opportunity today to thank you for your assistance in helping us to reshape the future of Xbox One.

You told us how much you loved the flexibility you have today with games delivered on disc. The ability to lend, share, and resell these games at your discretion is of incredible importance to you. Also important to you is the freedom to play offline, for any length of time, anywhere in the world.

So, today I am announcing the following changes to Xbox One and how you can play, share, lend, and resell your games exactly as you do today on Xbox 360. Here is what that means:

An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.

Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.

In addition to buying a disc from a retailer, you can also download games from Xbox Live on day of release. If you choose to download your games, you will be able to play them offline just like you do today. Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console -- there will be no regional restrictions.

These changes will impact some of the scenarios we previously announced for Xbox One. The sharing of games will work as it does today, you will simply share the disc. Downloaded titles cannot be shared or resold. Also, similar to today, playing disc based games will require that the disc be in the tray.

We appreciate your passion, support and willingness to challenge the assumptions of digital licensing and connectivity. While we believe that the majority of people will play games online and access the cloud for both games and entertainment, we will give consumers the choice of both physical and digital content. We have listened and we have heard loud and clear from your feedback that you want the best of both worlds.

Thank you again for your candid feedback. Our team remains committed to listening, taking feedback and delivering a great product for you later this year.
http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Last edited by Daxter King; 06-19-2013 at 12:50 PM..
Old 06-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

That is definitely good news and Microsoft gained some respect from me by listening to the public. I still want to see what exclusives both consoles have to offer and then I'll make my decision.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Posts walls of text

Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)Manco must be Chuck Norris or something (13779)

Quote:
Since unveiling our plans for Xbox One, my team and I have heard directly from many of you, read your comments and listened to your feedback. I would like to take the opportunity today to thank you for your assistance in helping us to reshape the future of Xbox One.

You told us how much you loved the flexibility you have today with games delivered on disc. The ability to lend, share, and resell these games at your discretion is of incredible importance to you. Also important to you is the freedom to play offline, for any length of time, anywhere in the world.
It took half the internet for Microsoft to realize their policies were kinda shitty.

It’s good news, but unless Sony fucks up majorly I’ll probably be going for a PS4.

Or maybe y’know Mac gaming might take off it’s gonna happen any day man!!!!

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

Old 06-19-2013, 02:34 PM
cun't spill

Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)Crashpunk is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5511)

Microsoft U-turn in Xbox One games row

The gamers have won this round. Having said that, I'm still not buying it.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Laserguns!

Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)Strike Witch is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4900)

rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:21 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

I think dropping the regional lock is the most shocking turn of events thus far

Old 06-20-2013, 01:12 AM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)

This might mean Aus retailers have to get their shit together so that we don't just import everything.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:30 AM
Outlaw Flamer

Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)Ridg3 is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3307)

They're calling that complete evisceration they got from angry gamers and Sony 'feedback?'

Patronizing cuntbags.
"I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers..'"

Old 06-20-2013, 02:45 AM
Screaming Bender

Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)Jordan did it, and their Quarma is tops (1975)

The fact that they considered all that in the past still worries me and I wouldn't trust them. They aren't "listening to feedback", they're making these changes because they're worried they're gonna fall if they go through with them.