Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

Old 08-29-2019, 05:27 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

According to the developers, NnT has some sort of grid that characters try to align to.
Old 08-29-2019, 12:05 PM
Riot Slug

Oddipus managed to get out of the cave… Wow, so impressive (38)

I prefer playing on hard, but I 'm glad easy mode exists : perfect for my six year old boy. Indescribable the way he struggles past the same puzzle I played so many years before him. He plays only NnT.

Old 08-31-2019, 04:48 AM
Sniper Wasp

Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)Yokai heeds the wisdom of the storystones (174)

Yeah...I'm glad that Soulstorm is a new game. AO was never meant to not be on a grid, so it ends up ruining some puzzles (especially some favorites of mine), with their fixes to compensate being eye-rolling.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:53 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)Holy Sock didn't even know they have a destiny (859)

In my experience the QuikSave has always been a self imposed crutch. When I was younger and first played the game I used it a lot. Now I rarely use it. Particularly since it's a story driven game I guess young me appreciated seeing it through to the end at my own pace. And it seems like they deliberately added QuikSave because they wanted more people to reach the end than they had in Oddysee because of its Checkpoint system.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7711)

In my opinion if anyone (including people who aren't willing to put effort) can reach the ending, the ending is not a special thing worth reaching.