Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 06-10-2018, 04:14 AM
No Artificial Colours

Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)Phylum is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5591)
Default Which Forum Theme Do You Use 2018

Hey guys it's been a while since we had this classic discussion where we all tell people who use Honeybee to fuck themselves so here we go!!!

I use industrial, it has the best text contrast.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:19 AM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)

Native always, I think it makes the best and most unique visual effect for the forums

Old 06-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

Native master race. I've used this theme since 2018 and jesus christ that's 10 years...

Old 06-10-2018, 10:52 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)

I prefer Industrial. Always have. Always will.

The catch is, I use Native, because it's default and I rarely log on nowadays

Old 06-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)

I hate you all.

Old 06-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Thudslug

Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)

How do you change themes yolo. Everything looks dark green on mine - probs Native cause Abe and Elum are in cover image and Paramonia stuff too. Either way, mine is best theme stfu if you disagree
Old 06-11-2018, 02:31 AM
National Treasure

OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)OddjobAbe is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5769)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I hate you all.
To be fair, this is the hottest thread I've seen in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleleeroy View Post
How do you change themes yolo. Everything looks dark green on mine - probs Native cause Abe and Elum are in cover image and Paramonia stuff too. Either way, mine is best theme stfu if you disagree
Drop down box in the bottom left corner of the page. Click it, select "Munch's Oddysee". You're welcome.

Old 06-11-2018, 02:43 AM
Super Stingbee

Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)Phoetux has learned amuch throughout their quest (664)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddjobAbe View Post
select "Munch's Oddysee".
Oh no

Old 06-11-2018, 02:54 AM
National Treasure

I know it's not as strong as Industrial, but it's still one of the best.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:21 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleleeroy View Post
How do you change themes yolo.
You don't. Native or die.

Old 06-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Thudslug

Auriel heeds the wisdom of the storystones (191)Auriel heeds the wisdom of the storystones (191)

Now I really want to know whos exactly idea the "honeybee" theme was.

Last edited by Auriel; 06-11-2018 at 09:48 AM..
Old 06-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)

I'd use SlogBait's Necrum theme...

...if somebody actually bothered uploading it to FTP to make it work.

Out of the two most popular ones we have today, I prefer the good one, instead of Industrial.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

industrial 4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
Native master race. I've used this theme since 2018 and jesus christ that's 10 years...
i knew it. i knew you were a time traveller.

in other news i found Pilot in the 1940's

Old 06-11-2018, 10:39 AM
National Treasure

Pilot did enjoy tinkering with his electronics a bit too much from what I remember, I wouldn't be surprised if he faxed himself back into '45 or whatever

Old 06-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Native. Although the background “design” has not translated very well to modern software. Slog Bait once explained to me that it’s because said “design” amounts to single pixel bars piled on top of each other, which creates the infamous seize effect when scrolling. Ingenuity at it’s finest.

Maybe it used to do that shit years ago too. I honestly can’t remember.

My wife uses Honeybee. I don’t know why.

Old 06-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)Varrok is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (7576)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
Native. Although the background “design” has not translated very well to modern software. Slog Bait once explained to me that it’s because said “design” amounts to single pixel bars piled on top of each other, which creates the infamous seize effect when scrolling. Ingenuity at it’s finest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moir%C3%A9_pattern
You'll thank me later.

Quote:
My wife uses Honeybee. I don’t know why.
Make her stop.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Super Stingbee

Yeah make her stop. Too much bees might be dangerous

Old 06-12-2018, 03:32 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Did somebody say...bees?

Old 06-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Super Stingbee

I regret nothing

Old 06-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Riot Slug

Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)Gunnr is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (382)

I've had Munch's Oddysee for ages, just recently changed it to Industial. It's like my eyes are seeing light for the first time 0.0

Old 06-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Thudslug

Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)Littleleeroy is on a roll now (269)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddjobAbe View Post
Drop down box in the bottom left corner of the page. Click it, select "Munch's Oddysee". You're welcome.
Are you actually trying to make me kms because that theme is horrendous. Industrial is ok but no, Native for life. The real roots of Oddworld.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:13 AM
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)Havoc is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (4109)

We're really doing this again?

Native Master Race.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Old 06-14-2018, 09:52 PM
Zappfly

moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)moxco is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2085)

I use native. I like the honey bee colour scheme but everything insisting on filling the entire width of the screen doesn't really go well with 16:9 aspect ratio.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:51 PM
Fuzzle

CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)CravenKnight is on a roll now (200)

if you want to feel like you've died and gone to some kind of afterlife then use the vbulletin theme. everything is white. fucks my eyes up proper.

the profiles and shit are fixed on it though. other things aren't.

Last edited by CravenKnight; 06-15-2018 at 02:58 PM..
Old 07-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)

In my opinion, the blue, AKA "Industrial" theme works the best on modern monitor systems. The dynamic contrast of the theme combined with the intricacy of dark blue tones creates an objectively better and crafted experience tailored to those whom choose to see it.
A better question to those who choose reluctance over action is this:
"Which theme best represents you as the dynamic wavelength of Human Beings?"

This is a classic example of the Locomotive Act in action(or motion).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany...xtielindustrie
You'll thank me later.

Last edited by Nepsotic; 07-07-2018 at 03:12 PM..
Old 07-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Bolamite

Stitchlips25 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (73)

Industrial Theme cause I like the shade of blue
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 07-26-2018, 11:41 AM
Outlaw Shooter

Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)

They're all ugly

if i'm at work and i sign on then i use vbulletin so nobody can see those ugly fuckers that are on each banner.
Old 07-26-2018, 12:36 PM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf Shall Rise View Post
They're all ugly

if i'm at work and i sign on then i use vbulletin so nobody can see those ugly fuckers that are on each banner.
You think so?
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon

Old 07-26-2018, 01:25 PM
Outlaw Shooter

Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)Alf Shall Rise didn't even know they have a destiny (793)

yeah yeah. but honestly at this point, they're too iconic. would this place be the same without them?
Old 07-26-2018, 09:35 PM
Bolamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf Shall Rise View Post
yeah yeah. but honestly at this point, they're too iconic. would this place be the same without them?
Considering this forum has been around since before I was born, No I don't think it would
Twitch
Facebook
Reddit
Patreon