Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vhazen View Post
Eww gei :u
Literally nothing about this sentence makes sense.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:06 PM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKJJ View Post
Technically, JayDee broke the rule more than Nepsotic did. At least we can see all of Nep's face, excusing the crappy camera.
Report me.

Seriously, there's no need for you to be bringing me up again. Nate's already said to get back on topic so either post a picture, or post something constructive.

Last edited by JayDee; 02-17-2017 at 08:11 PM..
Old 02-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Outlaw Cutter

Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)Vlam didn't even know they have a destiny (781)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee View Post
Report me.

Seriously, there's no need for you to be bringing me up again. Nate's already said to get back on topic so either post a picture, or post something constructive.
Chill.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKJJ View Post
Technically, JayDee broke the rule more than Nepsotic did. At least we can see all of Nep's face, excusing the crappy camera.
Not sure if you can tell "drama" from "reality".

Old 02-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)kjjcarpenter has learned amuch throughout their quest (748)

Crystal (MrsKJJ) told me to upload a picture, so here we go:

I've done night shift for six years, and the sepia hides the dark circles around my eyes. In the background you can see my reading chair, and on the wall is a handpainted picture of a boat sailing into the sunset, which I nicked from my last rental. The building was being demolished and it was too gorgeous to let it be destroyed.

And here is the two of us at a wedding about two years ago:

HTML5 Icon
Old 02-21-2017, 06:27 AM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)

That smile is way too big for someone who's been doing a night shift for six years.

Old 02-21-2017, 08:32 AM
Spark Stunk

Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)Xorlidyr has learned amuch throughout their quest (526)

Nepsotic is right.

I ally with Nepsotic.

There is no higher truth.

Old 02-21-2017, 08:50 AM
Boombat Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
That smile is way too big for someone who's been doing a night shift for six years.
The higher wage kind of counteracts the misery and despair.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:19 AM
Bolamite

MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)MrsKJJ is on a roll now (203)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
Crystal (MrsKJJ) told me to upload a picture, so here we go:
My love, I meant to upload a nicer one >.<.

This is the same couple's party ...

Halloween at work, and to look after the kiddies around the store, I took the liberty of dressing up as a pony! More like an Equestria Girl with her long white sleeved shirt and bangles, but still a pony. I'm Rarity If the opportunity arises, I'll be doing Anna from Frozen next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepsotic View Post
That made me laugh more than it should have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddworld Forums Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Last edited by MrsKJJ; 02-21-2017 at 09:46 AM..
Old 02-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Clakker Relic Miner

Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)Scrabaniac is an amazingly versatile little blue guy (356)

You both look great! I wish you many happy years together.

Old 02-22-2017, 12:14 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)

You guys truely are a cute couple

Old 02-22-2017, 05:19 AM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)JayDee will be our finest member EVER! (1375)

You two are a pretty cute couple. And for dark circles: I don't know if they have LUSH over there, they probably do, but slap a Mask of Magnaminty on and it's like they never existed.

Take it from this high functioning insomniac, it works.

Old 02-22-2017, 05:30 AM
Zappfly

emmarose does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (99)

After lurking for so long, I thought I would contribute:
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0350CP.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	3.99 MB
ID:	14450

Apologies if the image doesn't work, I can be hopeless at times

Last edited by emmarose; 02-22-2017 at 05:33 AM..
Old 02-22-2017, 06:17 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

You got lovely eyes! Also do you live in the Amazon or something? :P

Old 02-22-2017, 06:53 AM
Boombat Seeker

You're all too kind!

@JayDee: I am not averse to this suggestion. I was going to try cucumbers.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:10 AM
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjcarpenter View Post
@JayDee: I am not averse to this suggestion. I was going to try cucumbers.
You gotta get the mask AND the cucumbers. Treat yo self.

Old 02-22-2017, 07:39 AM
Outlaw Sniper

Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)Slog Bait is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (2456)

The cucumbers work. Trust me, I'm a professional.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:52 PM
Zappfly

emmarose does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (99)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
You got lovely eyes! Also do you live in the Amazon or something? :P
Haha! No, I live in the dry tropics. But it's the wet season at the moment, so my garden is lovely and green!
Old 02-22-2017, 11:51 PM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)STM is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (5881)

There's no way that's your garden! I'm amazed.

Old 02-28-2017, 07:49 AM
Spark Stunk

I can smile.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_280217_123704.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	14467   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_280217_123816.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	14468  

Old 02-28-2017, 02:53 PM
Sekto's Security Wolvark

Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)Nepsotic is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3566)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmarose View Post
Haha! No, I live in the dry tropics. But it's the wet season at the moment, so my garden is lovely and green!
It's always wet season when STM is around. Don't know if the green garden is normal though.

Old 03-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Sleg

FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)

I got my hair dyed.

Old 03-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)Xavier is a sacred manifestation of the hippy-dippy spirit of Great Mother OWF (3562)

That's a nice color

Old 03-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Sleg

FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)FrustratedAssassin has learned amuch throughout their quest (607)

Thanks. It comes off more as blue than purple most of the time though. Whoops.

Old 03-13-2017, 12:46 AM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Y'all missed Oddtour 2017. It was fucking great too; there were weird Japanese bubble teas, rats, Vyrien getting angry at Japanese people, pita wraps and taking food from Japanese supermarkets without really paying for all of it.

Last edited by STM; 03-13-2017 at 12:53 AM..
Old 03-13-2017, 01:36 AM
Spark Stunk

Who is that third person, STM? Oh, Vyrien looks powerful.

FA, that colour suits you.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:46 PM
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)Nate must be Chuck Norris or something (12910)

Some recent-ish photos of me.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	snowtime.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	14490   Click image for larger version

Name:	horror.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	14491   Click image for larger version

Name:	biggun.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	14492  

Old 03-15-2017, 11:35 PM
Spark Stunk

Let me just say you look as good as always. That mountain-dweller hat looks kind of matching to your head.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:03 AM
Bolamite

oblivionkeeper23 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (57)

ooh! This looks fun!

Last edited by oblivionkeeper23; 03-16-2017 at 05:06 AM..
Old 03-16-2017, 05:04 AM
Bolamite

oblivionkeeper23 does more than run, jump, roll, and flip around like a fish (57)
Happy